Yokohama Marinos vs Sagan Tosu is a confrontation that will take place at 10:00 am on September 30. This is a match in the 25th round of the J.League – Japanese National Championship. Yokohama Marinos vs Sagan Tosu prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 30th September 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 25th
- Location: International Stadium Yokohama
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS SAGAN TOSU PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After a 3-1 victory over Vegalta Sendai in the last match, Yokohama Marinos has raised their consecutive winning streak to 3. Currently possessing 30 points after 20 matches, coach Ange Postecoglou’s team is temporarily rising to 7th place on the rankings, but still facing the risk of not being able to successfully defend the championship.
- Yokohama Marinos is likely to improve their consecutive winning streak when only having to welcome the team in the lower half of the ranking is Sagan Tosu. With their confidence and outstanding level, the Nissan team will definitely take advantage of every opportunity to get points and raise hopes of at least entering the top 3 strongest teams in the tournament.
- 3-4 defeat in a trip to Vissel Kobe was Sagan Tosu’s third consecutive defeat. Before that, despite having home advantage, their poor performance caused them to expose their shirts to Yokohama Marinos and Consadole Sapporo. With such achievements, it is not too surprising that coach Kim Myung Hwi’s team is ranked 15th in the ranking state.
YOKOHAMA MARINOS VS SAGAN TOSU PREDICTION TIPS:
- Yokohama Marinos is extremely confident after 2 consecutive home wins, that will be a great motivation for them to do well in this welcome. Across the field, Sagan Tosu won only 1 victory in the past 7 marches. Therefore, the home team will be a worthy choice for players to trust in this match.
- Yokohama Marinos vs Sagan Tosu prediction: Yokohama Marinos -1.1/4
- Although their performance has declined this season, Yokohama Marinos still owns the second strongest attack in the tournament, specifically, they have opened fire 40 times in the last 20 matches. Meanwhile, Sagan Tosu’s defense was quite bad when they could not keep a clean sheet in the last 5 matches. Therefore, Over will be the right choice in this match.
- Select: Over 3.3/4
Yokohama Marinos vs Sagan Tosu prediction:
- Yokohama Marinos vs Sagan Tosu: 4 – 1
- With a slumping form at the moment, the chance for Sagan Tosu to win is extremely low, not to mention they just lost 1-3 at home against Yokohama Marinos a few days ago. Along with the rising spirit of the champions, the fact that they win will not be out of many people’s expectations.
- Select: Yokohama Marinos FT
- Yokohama Marinos: Yuji Kajikawa, Kida Takuya, Thiago Martins Bueno, Makito Ito, Ryo Takano, Kota Watanabe, Kota Mizunuma, Takahiro Ogihara, Erik Nascimento de Lima, Marcos Junio Lima dos Santos, Jose Antonio dos Santos Junior.
- Sagan Tosu: Tatsuya Morita, Teruki Hara, Daiki Miya, Ryoya Morishita, Yuto Uchida, Hideto Takahashi, Riki Harakawa, Yuta Higuchi, Takeshi Kanamori, Tomoya Koyamatsu, Cho Dong Keon.