West Ham vs Hull City is a confrontation that will take place at 6:30 pm on September 22. This is a match in the 3rd round of the EFL Cup – British League Cup. West Ham vs Hull City prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Tuesday 22nd September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 3rd Round
- Location: London Stadium
WEST HAM VS HULL CITY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After a 0-2 defeat to Newcastle in the first match of the Premier League, West Ham brought a lot of disappointment when losing at home in the first match. However, the army of coach David Moyes showed a completely different face in the round of 1/32 of the League Cup when they defeated Charlton Athletic 3 goals.
- Only having to welcome Gillingham which was not overestimated on the first day of the army, Hull City did not face too many difficulties to win 2-0 on the away field. Coming to the League Cup arena, the Tigers gently overcame Sunderland 1-0 and then continued to beat Leeds United in the last 1/32 round.
Last season, West Ham entered the round of 1/6 and had to receive an unexpected 0-4 defeat against the bottom line, Oxford United. Meanwhile, Hull City even worse when receiving a 2-3 defeat against the team playing in the first division, Preston North End from 1/64. Therefore, there is not much hope for Coach Grant McCann and his students in this match.
WEST HAM VS HULL CITY PREDICTION TIPS:
- After winning the last 1/32 match, West Ham continued to play at home in this confrontation, The Hammers’ performance at home is relatively good with 3 wins, 1 draw and lost 2 of the last 6 matches. So, with a team that only wins 1/6 of an away game like Hull City, the chance for Hull to create a surprise is not too much.
- West Ham vs Hull City prediction: West Ham FT
- The possibility of Hull City having to receive a separate defeat is very high when their defense is showing lack of concentration, 12 goals in just 5 games is a clear testament to that. Not to mention, although not too excellent, but West Ham’s attack has 12 goals in the last 5 matches. Therefore, it would be correct if the player chooses Over.
- Select: Over FT
West Ham vs Hull City prediction:
- West Ham vs Hull City: 3 – 1
- The difference in proficiency between the two teams is reflected in West Ham’s history of confrontation, namely, that they won 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 defeat in the last 5 encounters. The basis for coach David Moyes’ army to win is also the possession of a winning record in the previous 6 hosts of Hull City. So the home team will be the right choice in the European handicap.
- Select: West Ham FT
- West Ham: Fabianski, Diop, Ogbonna, Fredericks, Cresswell, Rice, Bowen, Soucek, Anderson, Noble, Haller.
- Hull City: Ingram, McLoughlin, Jones, Elder, Coyle, Docherty, Lewis-Potter, Batty, Scott, Honeyman, Wilks.