West Bromwich vs Harrogate Town prediction about the match between West Bromwich vs Harrogate Town in the 2nd round of EFL Cup – British League Cup, which took place at 5:00 pm on September 16, 2020.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Wednesday 16th September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 2nd Round
- 09/05/2020 – Brighron 0 – 0 West Bromwich (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 07/23/2020 – West Bromwich 2 – 2 QPR (H1: 1 – 1)
- 07/18/2020 – Huddersfield Town 2 – 1 West Bromwich (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/09/2020 – Grimsby Town 2 – 2 Harrogate Town (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/05/2020 – Tranmere Rovers 1 – 1 Harrogate Town (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Sunderland 1 – 0 Harrogate Town (H1: 0 – 0)
WEST BROMWICH VS HARROGATE TOWN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Since their excellent promotion to play in the highest arena in the fog, the West Bromwich players have only played one game and their results are not bad when they draw in Brighton, the representatives are playing in the British foreign league at this time. Last season at the Championship, West Bromwich together with defending champions Leeds United were two teams that won the direct promotion to the Premier League this season, having scored 83 points after 22 wins, 17 draws and 7 losses, even their loss was at least this tournament.
- In addition, The Hawthorns home team is having a pretty good home record when they are unbeaten in the last 5 matches with 2 wins and 3 draws.
- Harrogate Town is also a runner-up but the tournament they played last season in the National League, which means they will play in League Two this season and have a sweet debut with a jubilant victory 4 -0 during a trip as a guest on Southend United’s field.
- In the first round of the League Cup this year, coach Weaver and his students defeated a representative playing in League One, Tranmere Rovers, a very difficult match thanks to a series of gun battles full of brains. In this year’s League Trophy, Harrogate Town was eliminated in the third round when losing to another representative also playing in League One, Grimsby Town.
With a team playing in the highest league in the country in the fog compared to a team playing in the second division, the difference in class between these two teams is too great. Also, taking second place in West Bromwich’s Championship arena last season was clearly a much better achievement than Harrogate Town’s runner-up in the National League, a league one level below League Two.
Therefore, despite having a pretty good start this season, the difficulty is foreseen for coach Weaver and his students. Therefore, the West Bromwich vs Harrogate Town prediction believes that the home team of The Hawthorns will win convincingly.
West Bromwich vs Harrogate Town prediction: West Bromwich 3 – 0 Harrogate Town (H1: 1 – 0)
- West Bromwich: Sam Johnstone, Semi Ajayi, Dara O’Shea, Darnell Furlong, Kyle Bartley, Jake Livermore, Matheus Pereira, Romaine Sawyers, Grady Diangana, Filip Krovinovic, Callum Robinson
- Harrogate Town: Joe Cracknell, Will Smith, Kevin Lokko, Ryan Fallowfield, Warren Burrell, Lloyd Kerry, Connor Kirby, Brendan Kiernan, Jack Muldoon, Tom Walker, Jon Stead