Werder Bremen vs Cologne prediction – Werder Bremen is in relative form recently and is getting close to one of the top six. Cologne in the 7th round of the Bundesliga is Cologne in the final group.
- Match date: 7:30 pm on Friday 6th November 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Weserstadion
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
WERDER BREMEN VS COLOGNE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Werder Bremen will host an opponent who, at their last meeting, destroyed their opponent 6-1. Currently, their achievements are also quite good with 9 points after 2 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss, this is not a bad achievement for a team that last season only relegated successfully thanks to two plays playoff.
- Although the last 3 matches, Coach Florian Kohfeldt and his students did not win any match, with the draw of all 3 teams that are considered to have unpleasant plays like Freiburg, Hoffenheim or Eintracht Frankfurt are considered to be their fairly successful achievement.
- In the last round, Cologne was expected to have a crushing defeat against defending champions Bayern Munich even though they played at home, but they had a bad match when they only failed with a close score 1-2, the match they played was quite resilient, despite only controlling 37%.
- So up to the present time, after 6 matches, they still have not got any victory after 2 draws and 4 losses, in which they lost to rookie Arminia Bielefeld and were held by another rookie VfB Stuttgart. Cologne’s performance last season was also very bad when they only got 36 points after 34 matches, 5 points more than the relegation group.
- Looking at the current performance, it can be seen that Werder Bremen is the dominant team when they have 7 points more than this opponent after only 6 matches and destroyed this opponent with a score of 6-1 in the second leg last season was also on his home field. With the home advantage also with fairly stable performance with the last 6 consecutive unbeaten matches, Coach Florian Kohfeldt’s students are more appreciated and the fact that they spend 3 points against this opponent also completely possible happens.
Werder Bremen vs Cologne prediction: Werder Bremen -1/4 FT
- Up to this time, 16 consecutive matches on all Werder Bremen fronts has scored but has not once kept a clean sheet in the last 4 matches. Meanwhile, Cologne is showing efficiency in the attacking front, typically having a goal against Bayern Munich with the excellent goalkeeper Nuer and also marking the fifth consecutive game to score. Therefore, the ability to be Over in this confrontation is very easy to happen.
- Select: Over 2.3/4 FT
Werder Bremen vs Cologne prediction: Werder Bremen 2 – 1 Cologne FT (H1: 1 – 0)
- With the quite stable performance, Werder Bremen did not lose the match in the last 5 rounds, in which they even won 4 matches. Meanwhile, Cologne is a team that is not appreciated in away matches and that is evidenced by having lost the match in the last 6/7 away openings. In addition, Werder Bremen has a very good home record of winning 6, drawing 2 and losing only 1 in the last 9 matches. So, the above bet is a wise choice.
- Werder Bremen vs Cologne prediction: Werder Bremen FT
- Werder Bremen: Jiri Pavlenka, Niklas Moisander, Marco Friedl, Milos Veljkovic, Theodor Gebre Selassie, Christian Gross, Jean-Manuel Mbom, Maximilian Eggestein, Leonardo Bittencourt, Tahith Chong, Joshua Sargent
- Cologne: Timo Horn, Rafael Czichos, Sebastiaan Bornauw, Jannes Horn, Marius Wolf, Ellyes Skhiri, Ismail Jakobs, Salih Ozcan, Dimitrios Limnios, Ondrej Duda, Sebastian Andersson