VVV Venlo vs FC Utrecht is a confrontation that will take place at 6:00 pm on September 18 – On the momentum of excitement. This is a match in the 2nd round of the Eredivisie. VVV Venlo vs FC Utrecht prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the two teams’ performance before the match so that you can choose the best team for yourself.
- Match date: 6:00 pm on Friday 18th September 2020
- Event: Eredivisie
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Seacon Stadion De Koel
STANDING / EREDIVISIE
VVV VENLO VS FC UTRECHT PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- VVV Venlo is a team with a very bad record last season when they only got 28 points after 8 wins, 4 draws and 14 losses, this is also the team with the worst defense last season get only 24 phases to do the table. However, in the opening match this season, they made a strong impression with a 5-3 victory in Emmen’s trip as a guest on the field, the interesting thing is that this is also the opponent they lost 0- 3 at home in the last match before last season had to be canceled due to the global pandemic.
- In a series of friendly matches ahead of this year’s tournament, VVV Venlo only won the bottom team EVV Echt, drew 2 and lost 4, most recently lost 0-4 to Germany’s Monchengladbach.
- Contrary to the opponent’s performance, last season FC Utrecht had a pretty good record when they got 41 points after 12 wins, 5 draws and 8 losses, they were just behind the group for the Europa League qualifiers. only 3 points. This season, coach John van den Brom and his students have not had a match but a series of friendly matches to prepare for the tournament, in which in the last match they destroyed SC Heerenveen with a score of 4-1, this team is also playing in the Dutch National Championship this season and ranked 10th last season.
- One of FC Utrecht’s most impressive matches last season was defeating defending champions Ajax Amsterdam 2-0 in a match in the Amstel Cup.
VVV VENLO VS FC UTRECHT PREDICTION TIPS:
- Although not as appreciated as the opponent, but with a jubilant victory in the opening match will definitely help VVV Venlo get excited in this week’s home match. Remember that in the two encounters last season, FC Utrecht failed to beat this opponent once when they lost 1-2 at home in the first leg and drew only 1-1 in the second leg, moreover, they haven’t got the game yet, so they will be under a lot of pressure. Therefore, the ability of the home team to score is very feasible.
- VVV Venlo vs FC Utrecht prediction: VVV Venlo +1/2
- In addition to receiving up to 3 goals in a 5-3 victory in the last match, the previous 5 friendlies, VVV Venlo did not keep a clean sheet, even 4/5 games they received from 2 or more goals. Meanwhile, FC Utrecht is a team that owns a very good attack when last season on average they scored 2 goals, namely 50 goals after 25 games. In addition, in the last 4 encounters of the two teams, both teams did not have less than 2 goals, including up to 8 goals in a match.
- Select: Over 3
VVV Venlo vs FC Utrecht prediction:
- VVV Venlo vs FC Utrecht: 2 – 2 (H1: 1 – 1)
- VVV Venlo is a team that last season had a not bad home record when they spent 18 points out of the total 28 points they had, in which they were unbeaten in the last 4 home matches with 3 draws and 1 win. Meanwhile, FC Utrecht has a very bad away record when they only draw and lose in the last 4 trips, even losing to Waalwijk, the team that scored last season. Therefore, choosing the underdog is more reasonable.
- Select: Draw FT
- VVV Venlo: Thorsten Kirschbaum, Roy Gelmi, Christian Kum, Tobias Pachonik, Lukas Schmitz, Danny Post, Vito van Crooy, Evert Linthorst, Giorgos Giakoumakis, Guus Hupperts, Joshua John
- FC Utrecht: Jeroen Zoet, Mark van der Maarel, Justin Hoogma, Sean Klaiber, Leon Guwara, Adam Maher, Bart Ramselaar, Joris van Overeem, Adrián Dalmau, Simon Gustafson, Gyrano Kerk