Vegalta Sendai vs FC Tokyo prediction – Predict the soccer score of the match between Vegalta Sendai vs FC Tokyo in round 31 of J.League held at 9:00 am on November 18, 2020
- Match date: 10:00 am on Wednesday 18th November 2020
- Event: J.League
- Stage: Matchday 32nd
- Location: Yurtec Stadium
- 11/14/2020 – Gamba Osaka 0 – 2 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/08/2020 – Vegalta Sendai 0 – 3 Sagan Tosu (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Vegalta Sendai 0 – 0 Hiroshima Sanfrecce (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/11/2020 – FC Tokyo 1 – 0 Consadole Sapporo (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Kawasaki Frontale 2 – 1 FC Tokyo (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/28/2020 – FC Tokyo 1 – 3 Kashiwa Reysol (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/20/2020 – FC Tokyo 1 – 0 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 1 – 0)
- 01/20/2020 – FC Tokyo 1 – 1 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/10/2019 – FC Tokyo 1 – 0 Vegalta Sendai (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / J.LEAGUE
VEGALTA SENDAI VS FC TOKYO PREDICTION & TIPS
- Vegalta Sendai is very close to relegation as they are currently the bottom team with only 14 points after 2 wins, 8 draws and 16 losses. One of the biggest weaknesses of this team is that the defense is too poor, as evidenced by the average 1 match they receive 2 goals (52 goals lost after 26 games).
- Even worse, the achievements and recent performance of coach Kiyama and his students did not improve when the last 17 consecutive matches they drew only 4 and lost 13, including 17 matches in this arena and the remaining match. again in the League Cup. In the previous round, Vegalta Sendai even lost 0-3 at home against Sagan Tosu, the team only got 25 points after 26 matches.
- FC Tokyo after a difficult time with 4 consecutive defeats, in the last round, they got all 3 points in the reception of Consadole at their home field after a struggling victory with a minimum difference of 1-0. It can be seen that 3/4 of the previous losses, the Ajinomoto home team all had to clash with big opponents such as defending champions Yokohama Marinos, Kashiwa Reysol and the defeat was not too bad for the team with good results.
- Right now is Kawasaki Frontale with a close score of 1-2 on the away field. Currently, after 30 matches, FC Tokyo has a good record as the 3rd ranked team with 50 points after 15 wins, 5 draws and 10 losses.
This is clearly an unequal match, in which FC Tokyo nonetheless is being appreciated over this opponent in all aspects. Specifically, they won against this opponent in the first leg and currently have 36 points more despite having played more than 4 matches. In addition, Vegalta Sendai’s competitive spirit is almost gone when the opportunity for them to stay relegated this season is very fragile, in the 0-3 defeat against Sagan Tosu in the previous round at home showed signs of surrender.
Therefore, the Vegalta Sendai vs FC Tokyo prediction believes that a convincing victory is not a too difficult task for the home team Ajinomoto on this trip.
Vegalta Sendai vs FC Tokyo prediction: Vegalta Sendai 1 – 3 FC Tokyo (H1: 0 – 2)
- Vegalta Sendai: Jakub Slowik, Mate Junior Simao, Yasuhiro Hiraoka, Hisashi Tawiah, Takayoshi Ishihara, Hamasaki Takuma, Keiya Shiihashi, Kunimitsu Sekiguchi, Alexandre Xavier Pereira Guedes, Takumi Sasaki, Shun Nagasawa
- FC Tokyo: Go Hatano, Masato Morishige, Tsuyoshi Watanabe, Ryoya Ogawa, Hotaka Nakamura, Shuto ABE, Arthur Silva, Diego Queiroz de Oliveira, Kensuke Nagai, Hirotaka Mita, Weverson Leandro Oliveira Moura