Vancouver Whitecaps vs Seattle Sounders prediction – Round 20 is a confrontation between two teams that very leak of points, Vancouver welcomes Seattle at home. This is a very much-awaited match because Seattle holds second place in the West Group while Vancouver is rising very strongly. The open-minded gameplay promises a satisfying double act.
- Match date: 2:00 am on Wednesday 28th October 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 20th
- Location: Providence Park
- 10/19/2020 – LA Galaxy 1 – 0 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/15/2020 – Vancouver Whitecaps 2 – 1 Los Angeles FC (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/11/2020 – Vancouver Whitecaps 2 – 1 Real Salt Lake (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/23/2020 – Seattle Sounders 1 – 1 Portland Timbers (H0 – 1)
- 10/19/2020 – San Jose Earthquakes 0 – 0 Seattle Sounders (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/12/2020 – Los Angeles FC 3 – 1 Seattle Sounders (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Seattle Sounders 3 – 1 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/20/2019 – Seattle Sounders 3 – 0 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 2 – 0)
- 06/30/2019 – Seattle Sounders 1 – 0 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
VANCOUVER WHITECAPS VS SEATTLE SOUNDERS PREDICTION & TIPS
- Vancouver Whitecaps is the only team this time has yet to experience a draw and is also the team that has received the most defeats this season with a total of 12 out of 19 games they have gone through. Their home performance is not outstanding when they only win 4 and lose 4, but remember that they have won 3/4 of the last game, of which the most recent is a 2-1 victory over the higher-rated opponent is Los Angeles FC.
- In the last match, the home team of BC Place continued to disappoint when they lost 0-1 to Los Angeles Galaxy in the trip to this opponent’s field, even though their previous performance was quite good with 2 victories.
- The current record of the Seattle Sounders is quite good, having 32 points from 9 wins, 5 draws and 4 losses and the chance for them to compete for the championship this season is still less than the leading team Toronto FC 9 points but is playing less than 1 game. This will be a match where coach Brian Schmetzer and his students really want to get 3 points not only to narrow the gap with the above-ranked opponents but also help them regain their form after a recent period of decline.
- That decline is shown by the fact that the last 3 consecutive matches they did not win when they only drew 2 and lost 1, the closest one was the draw at home to Portland Timbers with the score 1-1.
Vancouver Whitecaps has always been powerless against this opponent in all 10 recent meetings when they only drew 2 and lost to 8, in which they both lost in the last 2 encounters with the scores of 0-3 and 1-3. With being 11 points less than the opponent after 19 matches, even playing more than 1 game, partly shows that the difference in the strength of the home team compared to this opponent is not small, so the fact that they are understandable to be expected to have difficulty in this confrontation.
With these advantages, the Vancouver Whitecaps vs Seattle Sounders prediction believes that an effective match and getting all 3 points for the visitors is a task that is not too difficult if the competition is not underpowered.
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Seattle Sounders prediction: Vancouver Whitecaps 2 – 3 Seattle Sounders (H1: 1 – 1)
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Evan Bush, Ranko Veselinovic, Erik Fernando Godoy, Jakob Nerwinski, Ali Jamil Adnan, Michael Baldisimo, Leonard Owusu, Cristian Andres Dajome Arboleda, Freddy Montero, Russell Teibert, Lucas Daniel Cavallini
- Seattle Sounders: Stefan Frei, Yeimar Gomez, Shane Oneill, Alex Roldan, Nouhou Tolo, Joao Paulo Mior, Cristian Roldan, Jordy Delem, Jordan Morris, Marcelo Nicolas Lodeiro Benitez, Will Bruin