Vancouver Whitecaps vs Montreal Impact prediction about the match between Vancouver Whitecaps vs Montreal Impact in the 11th round of MLS – American Major tournament, which took place at 1:30 am on September 17, 2020.
- Match date: 1:30 am on Thursday 17th September 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 11th
- 09/06/2020 – Vancouver Whitecaps 3 – 2 Toronto FC (H1: 1 – 1 )
- 08/26/2020 – Montreal Impact 2 – 0 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 2 – 0)
- 08/22/2020 – Toronto FC 1 – 0 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/10/2020 – Montreal Impact 1 – 2 Toronto FC (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/02/2020 – Toronto FC 0 – 1 Montreal Impact (H1: 0 – 1)
- 08/29/2020 – Montreal Impact 0 – 1 Toronto FC (H1: 0 – 0
- 08/26/2020 – Montreal Impact 2 – 0 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 2 – 0 )
- 08/29/2019 – Montreal Impact 2 – 1 Vancouver Whitecaps (H1: 2 – 1)
- 07/26/2018 – Vancouver Whitecaps 2 – 0 Montreal Impact (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
VANCOUVER WHITECAPS VS MONTREAL IMPACT PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- After 3 consecutive defeats, in the last round, Vancouver Whitecaps players had an effective match when they brought all 3 points after a dramatic 3-2 victory over Toronto FC. It is worth mentioning that it is a victory over an opponent that they have lost 2 times in the previous 2/3 losses, not even scoring any goals.
- The last home victory also officially cut off the previous series of 4 home games, coach Marc Dos Santos and his students did not know the joy of victory, even lost 3 and drew 1. With such poor performance, Currently, Vancouver Whitecaps only got 9 points after 9 matches, which won 3 and lost 6.
- Montreal Impact is having a better record, taking 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and 4 losses, scoring 13 goals but also conceding 12 times. In 9 matches, they played 7 home matches and the result only got 9 points after 3 draws and 4 losses. It is interesting that in the last 3 consecutive rounds, the Saputo home team all clashed with the same opponent, Toronto FC, as a result, they won away and lost 2 matches at home.
- And that is also the only away win this season. In addition, the last away win is also a rare victory that Montreal Impact has recently when there were 3 losses and 2 draws before.
Montreal Impact certainly has confidence and excitement in this trip as this is the opponent they defeated in the first leg at home with a score of 2-0, and it is also the 2nd time. They recently defeated this opponent. In addition, the current performance of the home team is also losing to the visitors when 4 points behind 9 matches.
Moreover, with the loss of 3/4 of the last home game, the confidence in Vancouver Whitecaps is not convincing. Therefore, the Vancouver Whitecaps vs Montreal Impact prediction believes that a defeat is absolutely possible for the home team in this round 11 confrontation.
Vancouver Whitecaps vs Montreal Impact prediction: Vancouver Whitecaps 0 – 1 Montreal Impact (H1: 0 – 1)
- Vancouver Whitecaps: Thomas Hasal, Derek Cornelius, Andy Rose, Ali Jamil Adnan, Erik Fernando Godoy, Michael Baldisimo, Leonard Owusu, Russell Teibert, Lucas Daniel Cavallini, Manuel Milinkovic, Thelonius Bair
- Montreal Impact: Clement Diop, Luis Binks, Rudy Camacho, Jukka Raitala, Zachary Brault-Guillard, Victor Wanyama, Lassi Lappalainen, Emanuel Maciel, Samuel Piette, Saphir Sliti Taider, Romell Quioto