Ural vs Zenit Saint Petersburg is a confrontation that will take place at 1:30 pm on September 19. This is a match in the 8th round of the Russian league – Premier Liga. Ural vs Zenit Saint Petersburg prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard odds for yourself.
- Match date: 1:30 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Premier Liga
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Centralny
STANDING / PREMIER LIGA
URAL VS ZENIT SAINT PETERSBURG PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Not much to see changing hosts Ural is still having a struggling season this year. Over the first 7 rounds, the Central team had 2 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. With 9 points in hand, Ural is temporarily ranked 11th. In the previous round, the victory over FK Khimki helped Ural widen the gap with the red light area by 4 points. However, difficulties will return to coach Yuri Matveev and his students when they have to welcome defending champion Zenit Saint Petersburg.
- Ural is going through unstable days when they only got 3 wins / 10 last matches (3 flowers, 4 losses). The attacking line of the home team lacked creativity when only scoring in 6/10 matches. Meanwhile, the defense could not keep a clean sheet in 7/10 matches. At home, Ural’s performance is not better with 2 wins at the last 7 opening times.
ZENIT SAINT PETERSBURG
- Defending champion Zenit Saint Petersburg is still showing their strength this season. There are 6/7 successful matches, coach Sergei Semak and his students are ranked at the top of the table. Objectively, Zenit Saint Petersburg is in strength compared to most other teams. The strong example of the team not only comes from the defense, but Zenit Saint Petersburg also shows the strength in the attack. Through 7 rounds, Zenit Saint Petersburg has 13 goals and continues to become the team with the most powerful attack this season.
- If excluding the fallout against Dinamo Moscow, Zenit Saint Petersburg had the last 19 games unbeaten. The attackers have consistently scored 17/20 matches and that is enough to believe in a beneficial result for the away team. In terms of away achievements alone, Zenit Saint Petersburg also had 6 wins in the last 9 trips.
URAL VS ZENIT SAINT PETUral 0-1 Zenit Saint PetersburgERSBURG PREDICTION: TIPS
- The 1st half handicap is set by the Asian dealer as 0.5 with the handicap being the away team. The overwhelming power along with the encroachment of play Zenit Saint Petersburg will actively find their own weaknesses is inevitable. At the same time, the past also showed that Zenit Saint Petersburg often caused opponents to fall and chase in the previous confrontation, thereby making Zenit Saint Petersburg’s ability to win more reliable in the first half.
Ural vs Zenit Saint Petersburg prediction:
- H1 score odds: Ural 0-1 Zenit Saint Petersburg
- H1 Asian Handicap: Zenit Saint Petersburg -0.5
- H1 Over/Under: Under
- H1 European Bet: Zenit Saint Petersburg HT
- The whole match handicap is set at 1.25 with the bookie being the away team. With the rising form of Zenit Saint Petersburg, it is difficult for coach Yuri Matveev and his students to stop them. One thing that coach Yuri Matveev worries about is that in all 5 of the last confrontations, Ural was empty-handed against Zenit Saint Petersburg. With consecutive failures in the past, the Ural players’ mentality is a problem, through which the home team is having a deadlock. And it would not be too surprised if they left with an overwhelming victory in this competition.
- The odds of Over/Under the whole match are set by the Asian bookie to be 2.75 with 0.86 and 0.96 odds for Over and Under. Statistics show that in the last 4/5 times between the two teams, the match ended with a ball result. At the same time, the last 2 matches of the home team also ended with football results. Because of that, 2.75 will be a safer choice for this match.
Ural vs Zenit Saint Petersburg prediction:
- FT score odds: Ural 1-3 Zenit Saint Petersburg
- FT Asian Handicap: Zenit Saint Petersburg -1.25
- FT Over/Under: Over
- FT European Bet: Zenit Saint Petersburg FT
- Ural: Yaroslav Hodzyur, Roman Yemelyanov, Varazdat Haroyan, Mikhail Merkulov, Denys Kulakov, Artyom Igorevich Fidler, Othman El Kabir, Rafal Augustyniak, Nikolay Dimitrov, Eric Cosmin Bicfalvi, Andrey Panyukov.
- Zenit: Lunev, Ivanovic, Rakitskiy, Smolnikov, Anyukov, Ozdoyev, Barrios, Junior, Azmoun, Driussi, Dzyuba.