Union Berlin vs Arminia Bielefeld prediction – In the next round of 7, Arminia Bielefeld will have a trip to the field of Union Berlin players. Through 4 rounds of loss, coach Uwe Neuhaus and his students are in desperate need of a victory to reinforce their morale. However, Union Berlin always knows how to create difficulties for opponents to march to their yard.
- Match date: 2:30 pm on Saturday 7th November 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: An der alten Forsterei
- 11/03/2020 – Hoffenheim 1 – 3 Union Berlin (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Union Berlin 1 – 1 SC Freiburg (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/18/2020 – Schalke 04 1 – 1 Union Berlin (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/31/2020 – Arminia Bielefeld 0 – 2 Borussia Dortmund (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – VfL Wolfsburg 2 – 1 Arminia Bielefeld (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Arminia Bielefeld 1 – 4 Bayern Munchen (H1: 0 – 3)
- 02/23/2019 – Union Berlin 1 – 1 Arminia Bielefeld (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/22/2018 – Arminia Bielefeld 1 – 1 Union Berlin (H1: 0 – 1)
- 02/06/2018 – Arminia Bielefeld 1 – 1 Union Berlin (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
UNION BERLIN VS ARMINIA BIELEFELD PREDICTION & TIPS
- Union Berlin is still proving their ability and showing that they are very difficult to beat at this time with a very stable performance. The evidence is that they were unbeaten in the last 5 rounds with 2 wins and 3 draws, in which both wins with a difference score and most recently won 3-1 against Hoffenheim in the previous round.
- So, after a bad start in the first game against Augsburg after losing at home with a score of 1-3, in the last 5 consecutive matches, coach Urs Fischer and his students played much more effectively. In addition, they also have a very good home record when they have won the last 7/10 matches, even lost only 2/12 matches recently.
- Armenia Bielefeld was the defending champion in the second division last season and had a good start in the Bundesliga this year. The proof is that they have 4 points after 1 win and 1 draw after the first 2 matches, even though it is only two teams that are not appreciated, Eintracht Frankfurt and FC Koln. In the next 4 consecutive matches, this rookie showed the deadlock as well as their overall weakness when they are empty-handed, only scored 2 goals and received 9 goals.
- In addition, Arminia Bielefeld also has a very bad away record when the last 6 matches they did not once enjoy the joy of winning with 3 draws and 3 losses, even before the lower-ranked team Essen in a match in the national cup.
With the analysis of the achievements and performance of the two teams after the last 6 matches, it can be seen that this is a match that the advantage is in favor of the home team when they have a much better performance. In addition, Union Berlin is having great excitement when in the previous round they crushed Hoffenheim 3-1 on away field, so remember it was a team in the high form before they won 2, drew 1 in the last 3 matches, in which they won both matches in the Europa League group stage against Crvena Zvezda and Gent. Therefore, the Union Berlin vs Arminia Bielefeld prediction believes that the home team will win this clash.
Union Berlin vs Arminia Bielefeld prediction: Union Berlin 2 – 0 Arminia Bielefeld (H1: 0 – 0)
- Union Berlin: Andreas Luthe, Robin Knoche, Marvin Friedrich, Christopher Lenz, Christopher Trimmel, Robert Andrich, Marcus Ingvartsen, Christian Gentner, Sheraldo Becker, Max Kruse, Joel Pohjanpalo
- Arminia Bielefeld: Stefan Ortega, Mike van der Hoorn, Amos Pieper, Joakim Nilsson, Anderson Lucoqui, Manuel Prietl, Ritsu Doan, Marcel Hartel, Sven Schipplock, Cedric Brunner, Fabian Klos