As a candidate for the championship, but what Germany is showing only brings disappointment to the fans. Let’s refer to our Ukraine vs Germany prediction in the UEFA Nations League, on Saturday 10th October 2020.
Marching to NSK Olimpijs’kyj in round 3, Germany’s goal is nothing more than 3 points. However, Ukraine will not easily let the visitors leave with the score.
- Match date: 6:45 pm GMT on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
LAST MATCHES & PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS:
Ukraine’s last 5 matches: WWDWL
In general, Ukraine’s recent performance has been showing acceptable results. Ukraine has won itself 3 wins in its last 5 games, with a 60% win rate. In addition, Zbirna only lost once when he had to come as a guest of Spain on the opponent’s field. With Group 4 in League A, Ukraine is currently ranked 2nd with 3 points.
Last 5 German matches: WWWDD
7 is the total number of consecutive unbeaten matches for the German team so far. But with the Nations League tournament, Germany can not bring peace of mind to the fans. Two rounds have passed, the Tanks have not yet won a single victory. What Germany did is only 2 draws, thereby earning exactly 2/6 points maximum.
Ukraine vs Germany Prediction recommendation:
Asian Handicap Prediction:
Despite being kicked at NSK Olimpijs’kyj’s home field, Ukraine is still underestimated by reputable betting sites. This match, Germany is on the handicap and accepts 1 goal.
In the second round, Ukraine caused players to bet this team to lose money because they lost to Spain 0-4 (the away team was only allowed 1.25 goals). However, the last 3/5 Ukraine’s matches won. This is a bet that is not appreciated, but it still has some safety.
In the second round, Germany came to be a Swiss guest and accepted the opponent with the left half. However, teachers and coaches Joachim Löw only got a 1-1 draw. Thereby, Duc lost the match. In addition, the player who bet money for Die Mannschaft can only win 3/8 last opening match.
The odds are set by the Asian bookie to be 0: 1. Germany is on the upper hand, accepts the opponent 1 goal. If Germany wins by 2 or more goals, the player who bets the away team will win money. The odds for Ukraine and Germany are 1.78 – 2.05, respectively.
- Asian handicap: 0: 1
- The best Ukraine vs Germany Prediction: PICK 0:0
Over Under Ukraine vs Germany Prediction
- Odds of Big Under: 2.75
- Defense has never been a strong point for Ukraine, especially in recent matches. Specifically, in the past 5 matches, the total number of goals that Ukraine has received is 8. On average, they lost 1.6 goals. However, the attackers have removed the antlers with 7 goals. There are 4 Tai games with 2.75 odds.
- On the other side of the battle line, 15 is the number of goals that the German team owns after 5 matches. Thus, on average, 1 match German players score 3 goals. Meanwhile, the defense is quite solid when it only conceded 3 times. Considering the O/U odds of 2.75, Over won 3 times.
- The previous matches between the two teams also did not lack goals. 17 is the total number of goals scored by both sides after 6 encounters. The corresponding achievement performance is 2.83 goals / game. If betting on this match is Over Under, you should choose Over.
Ukraine vs Germany Prediction: PICK OVER
Prediction of the expert:
- HT Ukraine 0-1 Germany
- Ukraine 1-2 Germany Full Time
Ukraine vs Germany Prediction
- European odds: 5.3 * 3.95 * 1.58
- Choose Spain to win (Full Time)
In the past 23 years, Ukraine and Germany have only faced each other 6 times. Not surprisingly, the ones with better results are the German team. The number of victories that Die Mannschaft holds is 3, accounting for 50%. Meanwhile Ukraine’s best result is only 3 draws. With the last encounter in 2016, Germany won 2-0.
The odds fixed are 5.3, 3.95 and 1.58. The above three odds correspond to the results Ukraine wins, draws and loses.