Torino vs Crotone prediction – This weekend, a big battle at the bottom of the rankings will take place between Torino and Crotone. Currently, both teams are in very bad form and alternate between the bottom two positions. Therefore, the team that wins in this match will have a temporary chance of escaping the disappointment.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Sunday 8th November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Stadio Olimpico
- 11/04/2020 – Genoa 1 – 2 Torino (H1: 0 – 2)
- 11/01/2020 – Torino 3 – 4 Lazio (H1: 2 – 1)
- 10/28/2020 – Torino 1 – 1 Lecce (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Crotone 1 – 2 Atalanta (H1: 1 – 2)
- 10/28/2020 – Crotone 0 – 0 Spal (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/25/2020 – Cagliari 4 – 2 Crotone (H1: 3 – 2)
- 04/04/2018 – Torino 4 – 1 Crotone (H1: 3 – 0)
- 10/15/2017 – Crotone 2 – 2 Torino (H1: 1 – 0)
- 04/15/2017 – Torino 1 – 1 Crotone (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / SERIE A
TORINO VS CROTONE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Torino is facing a great opportunity to spend all 3 points thereby improving their performance when their opponent in the 7th round is just a rookie who does not have good abilities. Currently, they only have only 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 4 losses, in which the attacker played too well with 12 goals but could not make up for a bad defense, namely, having received 14 goals in 6 matches.
- However, to be fair, this is not too bad for Torino if you look at the results of each match, namely, that all 4 failures they lose with a difference of 1 goal, including even opponents as strong as Lazio and Atalanta.
- Crotone is a newcomer to the ranks and they are showing their all-around weakness. Specifically, this season they have not had any victory, in which only 1 point after 1 draw and 5 losses, scored 6 goals and received 17 goals, that only draw was very surprised when the opponent is the defending champions Juventus.
- In addition, they also failed in the first round of the national cup when they lost to Spal, the team that was just relegated and is playing in the second division this season. In the last 4 away matches, this rookie has all failed with the difference ratios, even the last 3 consecutive matches are all bold losses with 4 goals per match.
This is said to be a good opportunity for the home team to be able to win to improve their recent poor performance when their opponents are too weak and perform extremely badly in away matches. Confrontation records in the past are also supporting the home team when they have never lost to this opponent in the last 8 meetings, even the most recent win is 4-1 at their home field. In addition, with a rookie’s immature experience, plus a bad performance, it can be seen that the visitors’ ability to create surprises is unlikely to happen.
Therefore, the Torino vs Crotone prediction believes that the home team’s ability to spend 3 points is within reach if the competition is not below.
Torino vs Crotone prediction: Torino 2 – 1 Crotone (H1: 1 – 0)
- Torino: Salvatore Sirigu, Gleison Bremer Silva Nascimento, Lyanco Evangelista Silveira Neves Vojnov, Wilfried Stephane Singo, Nicola Murru, Tomas Rincon, Karol Linetty, Amer Gojak, Simone Verdi, Sasa Lukic, Andrea Belotti
- Crotone: Alex Cordaz, Luca Marrone, Lisandro Rodriguez Magallan, Sebastiano Luperto, Arkadiusz Reca, Ahmad Benali, Niccolo Zanellato, Milos Vulic, Pedro Pedro Pereira, Simmy, Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo, Junior Messias