Swansea City vs Birmingham City prediction about the match between Swansea City vs Birmingham City in the 2nd round of Championship – English First Division, which took place at 2:00 pm on September 19, 2020.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Liberty Stadium
- 09/12/2020 – Preston North End 0 – 1 Swansea City (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 09/05/2020 – Newport County 2 – 0 Swansea City (H1: 2 – 0)
- 09/01/2020 – Swansea City 2 – 1 Forest Green Rovers (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/12/2020 – Birmingham City 1 – 0 Brentford (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/05/2020 – Birmingham City 0 – 1 Cambridge United (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/01/2020 – Birmingham City 3 – 0 Walsall (H1: 1 – 0)
- 07/09/2020 – Birmingham City 1 – 3 Swansea City (H1: 1 – 2 )
- 08/25/2019 – Swansea City 3 – 0 Birmingham City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 01/30/2017 – Swansea City 3 – 3 Birmingham City (H1: 1 – 1)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
SWANSEA CITY VS BIRMINGHAM CITY PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Swansea City will start again from the beginning of their journey to find promotion to the Premier League when they were very close to this place last season. Specifically, the Swans were registered in the promotion playoff round but lost to Brentford in the semifinal, in which they won 1-0 in the first leg but lost 1-3 in the away leg.
- In the first game of the season this year, the only Liberty Stadium team had a trip to the field of a very annoying opponent, Preston North End, but they excelled with 3 points after winning at least 1-0 difference, even if they only get 1 shot on target compared to 4 times the opponent has.
- Birmingham City despite being underestimated in terms of strength when last season they struggled only in the relegation race, only 2 points more than the relegation group. However, they were surprised when the first match defeated Brentford, the team collected Fulham in the promotion final last season.
- But the most worrying thing about this team is that in their guest trips, namely the last 8 away games, they did not once have the joy of winning, even losing the last 5/6 matches, worse than that, all 6 matches were not fired once. In the League Cup this season, Birmingham City even lost to League Two football team Cambridge United.
Although it was surprising to defeat a very strong opponent, Brentford in the first game, it is fair to say that the strength of Birmingham City is not as appreciated as this opponent. Meanwhile, Swansea City is also excited after taking 3 points in the opening match and currently, they have a very good home record with 3 consecutive wins, including a win against Brentford.
Therefore, this is expected to be an extremely difficult trip for Birmingham City and the Swansea City vs Birmingham City prediction believes that the Swans will spend all 3 points in this match.
Swansea City vs Birmingham City prediction: Swansea City 2 – 1 Birmingham City (H1: 1 – 1)
- Swansea City: Freddie Woodman, Joe Rodon, Marc Guehi, Benjamin Cabango, Connor Roberts, Matt Grimes, Jake Bidwell, Korey Smith, Jamal Lowe, Morgan Gibbs White, Andre Ayew
- Birmingham City: Zachary Jeacock, George Friend, Harlee Dean, Kristian Pedersen, Maxime Colin, Ivan Sunjic, Jeremie Bela, Adam Clayton, Ivan Sanchez Aguayo, Jon Toral, Lucas Jutkiewicz