Stuttgart vs Cologne prediction – Stuttgart is in good shape as soon as they return to Germany’s highest league. Meanwhile, their opponent in the next round, Cologne, is showing a bleak face. With home advantage, the rookie of the tournament will be the ones to be appreciated.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Friday 23rd October 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Arena
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
STUTTGART VS COLOGNE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- In the last 6 matches played at home, Stuttgart has 4 wins, along with 1 defeat and 1 draw. However, all 4 times to win that came from friendly matches. The two games that did not win above were in the Bundesliga.
- On the opposite side, Cologne also had only 2 wins in 5 matches that must be played on the opponent’s field, the rest are 3 defeats. After 17 trips away from home last season, this team only won 4 wins. On the contrary, they have 2 draws and 11 defeats, the score of this team is only 14.
- In the last match played at home, Stuttgart had a 1-1 draw with Bayer Leverkusen in the third round. Meanwhile, Cologne had exposed 0-1 at Arminia Bielefeld’s field at their most recent guest trip.
- The bookmaker offers the odds for this match as 0: 1/4. Stuttgart’s odds is 1.85, Cologne is 1.90. If the home team wins, the player who bets on will win. If both teams tie, the player loses half of the amount. The player loses the bet when the winner belongs to Cologne.
Stuttgart vs Cologne prediction: Select Stuttgart
- Through the first 4 rounds in the Bundesliga, Stuttgart had 9 goals, averaging 2.25 goals/game. Meanwhile, they have to go into the net to pick up the ball 5 times. The average number of goals lost by the home team in a match is 1.25
- On the Cologne side, their defense can not bring peace of mind when having to go into the net to pick up the ball 8 times, equivalent to 2 goals/game. On the attacking front, the visitors also proved less effective when only scoring 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches between the two teams. Total goals have been scored at 16, averaging 3.2 goals per game. Among them, 9 were scored by the home team players. The number of strikes that Cologne has is only 7.
- The dealer fixes the odds of Over/Under is 2.75. The win rate for Over and Under are 1.80-1.84. The player with the Over bet wins all bets when the match has 4 or more goals, half the money if there are only 3 goals. With 2 goals or less, Under wins.
Stuttgart vs Cologne prediction: Over 2.75
- Stuttgart has won 3 victories in their last 5 matches against Stuttgart. The best achievement that the Rhein Energie home team has is only 1 defeat against the opponent. The last time the two teams met was in March 2018. At that time, Stuttgart had a 3-2 victory on the opponent’s field.
- The odds of this match in Europe is 2.00 * 3.60 * 3.30. Corresponding to the odds of winning, drawing and losing results of the Stuttgart home team.
- Select: Stuttgart FT