Strasbourg vs Lille OSC prediction – Strasbourg vs Lille is considered an unbalanced match. With the current record, Lille clearly won’t have much trouble in this match. However, Strasbourg needs to know that they play at home. 1 point in this match is considered a win.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Saturday 3rd October 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Stade de la Meinau
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STRASBOURG VS LILLE OSC PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Strasbourg is showing their weakness in this year’s tournament when they currently have only 3 points after 1 win and 4 loss, in which the only victory is against Dijon, the team is bottom of the ranking now with only 1 point after 5 rounds. In addition to the last 5 rounds, coach Thierry Laurey and his students also had a friendly match against the newly promoted rookie in the Bundesliga this year, Stuttgart, which resulted in them losing 2-4.
- In the only victory at this time against Dijon, even Strasbourg was playing at home, but they had many difficulties against this opponent and only won with a minimum score of 1-0 with the only goal at the 80th minute in a stalemate.
- Contrary to what the opponent in this match has, Lille OSC is currently with the leading team Stade Rennes, which are two teams that have not yet received any defeat and they are having 11 points after 3 wins and 2 draws. The gameplay is relatively pragmatic but effective has been shown by the army of coach Christophe Galtier in the last 5 rounds, as a result, they only scored 6 goals but only received 2 goals.
- In the last 2 draws of Lille OSC, they were against very strong opponents, that is the team that is leading the rankings at the moment in the first match, the other draw is against last season runner-up Marseille in round 4 on the away field.
STRASBOURG VS LILLE OSC PREDICTION TIPS:
- Last season, Lille OSC defeated this opponent with scores of 2-0 at home in the first leg and 2-1 in the second leg away. Currently, after only 5 rounds, the distance created by the two teams is now up to 8 points, which shows that their strength is too big. In addition, the inability to find a plan for a weak defense makes the home team’s ability to surprise in this confrontation even more unfeasible.
Strasbourg vs Lille OSC prediction: Lille OSC -1/4
- Although Strasbourg’s defense is facing a lot of difficulties, having received 10 goals in 5 matches, with only a 1-0 victory over Dijon, they keep a clean sheet, but their opponents in this match are also not appreciated for the attack phase when there are only 6 goals after 5 matches. In addition, it will be difficult for the home team to penetrate the solid defense of the Lille OSC when they only receive 2 goals, which is against two very strong opponents, Marseille and the leading team at the moment Stade Rennes.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Strasbourg vs Lille OSC prediction:
- Strasbourg vs Lille OSC: 0 – 2 (H1: 0 – 1)
- Everything shows the superiority for the Lille OSC players, in which the results against last season, their achievements and current form are overwhelming. In addition, the confidence for the visitors is strengthened when they have won all four consecutive matches recently, while Strasbourg has lost the match in the last 5/6 matches. In addition, Lille OSC’s performance last season was much better when it was in the top 4 best performing teams, while Strasbourg is only ranked 10th. So, choosing the above bet is a reliable choice.
- Select: Lille OSC FT
- Strasbourg: Bingourou Kamara, Mohamed Simakan, Stefan Mitrovic, Kenny Lala, Lionel Carole, Alexander Djiku, Ibrahima Sissoko, Jeanricner Bellegarde, Abdul Majeed Waris, Adrien Thomasson, Ludovic Ajorque
- Lille OSC: Mike Maignan, Sven Botman, Jose Miguel da Rocha Fonte, Domagoj Bradaric, Zeki Celik, Renato Junior Luz Sanches, Jonathan Bamba, Luiz De Araujo Guimaraes Neto, Benjamin Andre, Jonathan Christian David, Burak Yilmaz