Stade Rennais vs AS Monaco prediction about the match between Stade Rennais vs AS Monaco in the 4th round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship, which took place at 7:00 pm on September 19, 2020.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Roazhon Park
- 09/13/2020 – Nimes 2 – 4 Stade Rennais (H1: 1 – 2)
- 09/06/2020 – Benfica 2 – 0 Stade Rennais (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Stade Rennais 2 – 1 Montpellier (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/13/2020 – AS Monaco 2 – 1 Nantes (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/04/2020 – Nice 2 – 3 AS Monaco (H1: 2 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Metz 0 – 1 AS Monaco (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/20/2019 – AS Monaco 3 – 2 Stade Rennais (H1: 1 – 1 )
- 05/02/2019 – Stade Rennais 2 – 2 AS Monaco (H1: 2 – 0)
- 01/10/2019 – AS Monaco 1 – 1 Stade Rennais (H1: 0 – 1)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
STADE RENNAIS VS AS MONACO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Stade Rennais has a good start in Ligue 1 this year when going through 3 unbeaten matches with 2 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw is in the opening match of Lille’s away trip, the team was only 1 point behind them last season. In the last tournament purchase, the home team Roazhon Park did not have a bad record when finishing third place after 28 rounds before the tournament was canceled due to the global pandemic.
- In addition, the strength of this team is when playing at home when last season they won 9, drew 2 and lost only 3, furthermore they were unbeaten in 6 consecutive matches with 5 wins and 1 draw, in which each destroyed a very strong opponent, Montpellier, with the score 5-0.
- AS Monaco is one of the teams that have performed very effectively in the period before last season was canceled, as evidenced by the fact that they won 3, drew 2 and lost only to Nice in the last 6 matches. In this season, they are also maintaining a very good form when they have not lost any match with 2 wins and 1 draw, in which it is worth mentioning that 2 of their last 3 opponents are all strong teams like Stade Reims or most recently a 2-1 win over Nantes, the team was previously unbeaten with 1 win and 1 draw.
- In addition, the recent away record of the Stade Louis II home team is very good when they are unbeaten in the last 5 matches with 4 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw is before the representative from the Bundesliga Eintracht Frankfurt.
Both are having a very good start as well as a fairly stable performance after the last 3 rounds, and now they both have the same 7 points after 2 wins and 1 draw. This shows that this will be a fairly balanced match if you look at what they have recently. However, with home advantage as well as having a much better record than the opponent last season, namely more than 10 points after 28 matches, Stade Rennais is more or less appreciated.
Therefore, the Stade Rennais vs AS Monaco prediction shows that it is more likely that the home team of Roazhon Park will have an effective match and win.
Stade Rennais vs AS Monaco prediction: Stade Rennais 2 – 1 AS Monaco (H1: 1 – 0)
- Stade Rennais: Romain Salin, Damien Da Silva, Nayef Aguerd, Hamari Traoré, Faitout Maouassa, Eduardo Camavinga, Jonas Martin, Flavien Tait, Steven Nzonzi, Raphinha, Serhou Guirassy
- AS Monaco: Radoslaw Majecki, Axel Disasi, Benoît Badiashile, Ruben Aguilar, Fodé Ballo-Touré, Aurélien Tchouaméni, Sofiane Diop, Cesc Fàbregas, Kevin Volland, Gelson Martins, Wissam Ben Yedder