Sports News: Nadal’s “declaration of war” against Covid-19

Sports News for today: Nadal writes letters to reassure parents and students at the school he owns firmly believe in the tennis fight against the Covid-19 pandemic that is raging throughout the world.

Nadal advised this to his parents and students to fight the Covid-19 epidemic

In a recent letter to parents with children at the tennis academy named after him, Rafael Nadal wrote: “I want to send a message to parents, that be calm because your child is being well cared for by a great team, I know you want to be with your kids, I hope it will come soon. By the way, I would like to advise everyone to stay at home. but we will overcome it. “

Bonus up to 1000 usd cmd368
Sports News: Nadal’s "declaration of war" against Covid-19
Nadal reassures people during the Covid-19 pandemic

“Young players from 42 different countries reside in the academy. For various reasons, many of them have to stay here. It is our both duty and responsibility to carefully look after them. want parents to know that. Some coaches, staff, cooks stay at the academy so they can take good care of the young players. “

Banner Promotion From TT128

Nadal also isolated himself and practiced privately at his residence, after returning to Mallorca last week after the cancellation of the Indian Wells Masters in the United States as well as the Covid-19 pandemic.

Canelo defines the Golovkin rematch

The two most famous boxers in the middle class, Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will compete a third time, by the end of 2020.

The official time of the match has not been fixed by the influence of Covid-19, but it will take place after Canelo Alvarez fights with Billy Joe Saunders, in the WBA Super belt match at super middleweight (76kg).

Earlier, Canelo and Saunders had agreed to fight on May 2 in Las Vegas, but this match is currently delayed. According to The Athletic, if this match is not delayed much, Canelo and Gennady Golovkin can face September 12 at the AT&T arena, Dallas, as the previous verbal agreement.

Federer was “provoked” former colleagues

Roger Federer will turn 39 in August this year. Recently, the former German tennis player who won 15 ATP titles Tommy Haas shared in Marca newspaper when talking about “Express train”:

“To see that Federer is still hungry for titles after all he has won is extraordinary. His presence (Federer), as well as Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic, are still helping to promote tennis. the developed world. ” – Haas stressed.

If the Olympic is canceled, no refund will be given to the audience

According to Reuters sports news, the Olympic tickets sold may not be refunded if the Olympics are canceled due to a force majeure event such as disaster, war or a public health-related emergency.

Banner Promotion From TT128

This latest sports news information has caused great controversy on Japanese social networks, as there have been nearly 7 million tickets sold to people. “What, no refunds if canceled? Are you kidding me?”, “I’ll say goodbye to 933 USD” or “Hell in heaven. The organizers want to make fans’ money”, are three among the comments.

Mike Tyson expected Fury to fight against Joshua

Sports News: Nadal’s "declaration of war" against Covid-19
Mike Tyson – Fury – Joshua

“Steel Fist,” Mike Tyson said that the match between Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua should be held to determine the absolute champion.

“I don’t know who will win, but I want to see the battle happen,” Mike Tyson told Sportsman. “It was also a great match to make money. They are in the best state to participate in the game and make the most of the skills possible in this sport. ”

On February 22, Tyson Fury returned to the throne of heavy boxing after winning the knockout out of Deontay Wilder in the WBC title match. Meanwhile, Anthony Joshua also reclaimed three WBA, WBO and IBF championships from Andy Ruiz Jr in the rematch in December 2019.

Above is the sports news updated for today, including the newest tennis, boxing sports news
Read more : https://thenewssports.net/