Spain vs Switzerland prediction – Surely many Spanish fans still have not forgotten the 0-1 defeat to Switzerland in the 2010 World Cup, although in the end the team of Gaur still won the final. In round 3 of group 4 Nations League A, they have the opportunity to reclaim the debt.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Estadio Alfredo di Stefano
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
SPAIN VS SWITZERLAND PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Must be a guest before a direct opponent in the group is the German team in the opening match, Spain, although not playing too well, still left with 1 point thanks to the equalizer in the final seconds of the match. Coach Luis Enrique’s students returned to their home field in the second match and easily destroyed Ukraine by 4 goals without eliminating.
- The start of Switzerland was not smooth when they had to march to be a guest against Ukraine, although the game was not bad, coach Vladimir Petkovic’s team could only leave with 1 point in hand. But they showed a different face at home when they excellently held the German promotion chariot in the 2nd round match.
With 4 points after 2 matches, Spain is slumped in the first place and becomes the number 1 candidate for the next ticket. Meanwhile, only having only 1 point in hand, Switzerland is temporarily at the last position in the 4th group of League A. It is very clear that the difference in form between the two teams at this time.
SPAIN VS SWITZERLAND PREDICTION TIPS:
- Returning to the home field helps Spain to be full of confidence in this match, as evidenced by the fact that they have a winning record in the last 6 welcoming games. Therefore, there will not be any chance to create a surprise for a team that only wins 1 win, 1 draw and has 3 defeats in 5 away matches like Switzerland.
Spain vs Switzerland prediction: Spain -1.1/4
- The performance of Gaur is extremely excellent every time he plays at his home, 23 goals and does not have to receive any goals in 5 matches is a very clear proof of that. Therefore, the Swiss defense is almost unable to support the ball from Spain and it is very likely that this is another destructive display of the home team.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Spain vs Switzerland prediction:
- Spain vs Switzerland: 2 – 0 (0 – 0)
- The difference in class between the two teams has been shortened in recent years, but the home side Spain is still the team with a better record with 3 wins, 2 draws and only 1 defeat in the history 6 confrontations. Not to mention the more impressive performance at this time will also help coach Luis Enrique’s army win to consolidate the first place in group 4.
- Select: Spain FT
- Spain: David De Gea Quintana, Pau Torres, Sergio Ramos Garcia, Sergio Reguilón, Jesus Navas Gonzalez, Thiago Alcantara do Nascimento, Rodrigo Hernandez, Mikel Merino Zazon, Gerard Moreno Balaguero, Dani Olmo, Anssumane Fati.
- Switzerland: Yann Sommer, Ricardo Rodriguez, Manuel Akanji, Loris Benito, Nico Elvedi, Renato Steffen, Granit Xhaka, Silvan Widmer, Breel Donald Embolo, Djibril Sow, Haris Seferovic.