According to James Robson, if resolved by vote, the Premier League 2020 results are unlikely to cancel the result. It is very likely that the Premier League 2020 will take place the rest on neutral ground
The Premier League 2020 has always been the most attractive tournament on the planet because of the attractiveness and high expertise of the teams. In the context of Covid-19 raging, the No. 1 football league of the fog country still keeps itself attractive.
English Premier League 2020 is still really unpredictable
After Euro 2020 has been postponed and Copa America has left for a year, the Premier League 2020 results are still really unpredictable without any solid plans.
Recently, expert James Robson has made his analysis of the Premier League decision if this tournament decides to get votes from the clubs.
The EPL teams’ respondents about Premier League 2020 Results
Specifically, with the decision to cancel the Premier League 2020 results season, the teams will respond as follows:
1. Consent vote
- There will be 8 votes from the teams ranked 13 to 20 because these teams are close to each other and of course no team wants to relegate.
- Everton is the 12th team and 10 points away from the relegation group but will still agree to cancel the result because they are rivals Liverpool on Merseyside.
- Tottenham and Arsenal are 8th and 9th, so they will agree to cancel the result because it is difficult to compete for the C1 ticket. If the match is canceled, the Champions League 2020 places will take the result last season and these two teams will have tickets. In the case of Arsenal, they are fifth but Manchester City is at risk of banning competition.
- Chelsea will also agree because they are fourth, have won the Champions League last season and also dislike Liverpool and keep the strength of the players.
- Liverpool is the first name that will be vehemently opposed and the reason for this need not be analyzed.
- Leicester City has a great chance of participating in the Champions League so they will not agree.
- Sheffield United and Wolverhampton are having a great chance to attend the Champions League or at least the Europa League with Sheffield so these two teams will disagree.
3. Cases of open votes
- Manchester City, Crystal Palace, and Burnley are likely to leave blank for no reason and no motivation to play
- Manchester United is the team that must be the most confused. If they agree to cancel the results, they will lose interest in the Champions League, if they do not agree to cancel the results, then witness the great rival crowned champion. So it is likely that the Red Devils will temporarily ally with Liverpool.
According to James Robson’s analysis, only 12 votes (not enough 14) so the results of the season will not be canceled. However, with the case of the teams being abstained as Manchester City, Burnley or Crystal Palace, it is completely unpredictable. If Manchester City cannot appeal, then the mentality “can not eat, then kick down” may cause the Premier League 2020 results to receive an extra vote to cancel the result.
Besides, Burnley and Crystal Palace are standing in the middle of the rankings but only 4 points behind the Europa League. If these two teams are confident and ambitious, they can vote to not agree to cancel the results.
Therefore, up to this point, despite being suspended, the Premier League 2020 still keeps itself surprisingly attractive. And most likely, the cancellation of the outcome is unlikely to happen. Especially when the Premier League 2020 has but other options like kicking on the neutral pitch for this season.
Read more: https://thenewssports.net