Sassuolo vs Crotone prediction about the match between Sassuolo vs Crotone in the 3rd Round of Serie A – Italian National Championship, which took place at 1:00 pm on October 3, 2020.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Saturday 3rd October 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Mapei Stadium
- 09/27/2020 – Spezia 1 – 4 Sassuolo (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/20/2020 – Sassuolo 1 – 1 Cagliari (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/03/2020 – Sassuolo 0 – 1 Udinese (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/27/2020 – Crotone 0 – 2 AC Milan (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/20/2020 – Genoa 4 – 1 Crotone (H1: 3 – 1)
- 08/01/2020 – Trapani 2 – 0 Crotone (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/29/2018 – Crotone 4 – 1 Sassuolo (H1: 3 – 1)
- 12/11/2017 – Sassuolo 2 – 1 Crotone (H1: 0 – 0)
- 03/05/2017 – Crotone 0 – 0 Sassuolo (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / SERIE A
SASSUOLO VS CROTONE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Sassuolo is getting off to a bad start this season when he got 4 points after the first two rounds, specifically drawing Cagliari in the opening match, then jubilantly winning 4-1 on the field of rookie Spezia in the last round. The performance of coach Roberto De Zerbi and his students last season was not bad when they got 51 points after 14 wins, 9 draws and 5 losses, in which there were times when they had an extremely impressive performance.
- From round 25 to round 32, they are unbeaten with 4 wins and 4 draws, in which they defeated both Lazio and held Juventus with a score of 3-3. The final stage of the season is very bad, losing 3 and winning only Genoa in the last 4 rounds.
- With what they have at the moment, Crotone is showing correctly that they are a rookie that is not appreciated in terms of strength as they have not won any points after 2 rounds. Even worse, they only scored 1 goal and received up to 6 goals, in which they lost 1-4 boldly against the not-appreciated opponent, Genoa in the opening match away from home.
- In the previous round, this rookie clashed with the blue half of Milano and as a result, they lost 0-2, a match in which they were completely underdog and only had 1 shot on target. What has been gained after the last 2 rounds has shown that Crotone has a lot of work to do ahead and the difficulty is expected in this trip.
Crotone is with Spezia two of the three newly promoted rookies this season and in the last match on away field, Sassuolo defeated Spezia with a jubilant 4-1 on away field. That certainly makes Crotone very worried about this guest trip when the capacity of these two recruits is not too different. Meanwhile, coach Roberto De Zerbi and his students are in good shape and the excitement after their jubilant victory is likely to continue to maintain that form in this confrontation.
Therefore, the Sassuolo vs Crotone prediction believes that 3 points will be a task within the reach of the home team.
Sassuolo vs Crotone prediction: Sassuolo 2 – 0 Crotone (H1: 1 – 0)
- Sassuolo: Andrea Consigli, Vlad Chiriches, Gian Marco Ferrari, Jeremy Toljan, Giorgos Kyriakopoulos, Pedro Mba Obiang Avomo, Perico, Manuel Locatelli, Gregoire Defrel, Filip Djuricic, Domenico Berardi, Francesco Caputo
- Crotone: Alex Cordaz, Luca Marrone, Lisandro Rodriguez Magallan, Vladimir Golemic, Salvatore Molina, Luca Cigarini, Junior Messias, Niccolo Zanellato, Simeon Tochukwu Nwankwo,Pedro Pedro Pereira, Simmy, Denis Dragus