Sampdoria vs Genoa prediction – The consecutive victories in the past time have helped Sampdoria have a great rise in the rankings. Next round, they will have a reception to Genoa at home. The away team with a bad performance will be underestimated in this showdown.
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Sunday 1st November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 6th
- Location: Luigi Ferraris
- 10/27/2020 – Sampdoria 1 – 0 Salernitana (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Atalanta 1 – 3 Sampdoria (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/17/2020 – Sampdoria 3 – 0 Lazio (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/28/2020 – Genoa 2 – 1 Catanzaro (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/24/2020 – Genoa 0 – 2 Inter Milan (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/20/2020 – Verona 0 – 0 Genoa (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/23/2020 – Sampdoria 1 – 2 Genoa (H1: 1 – 1)
- 12/15/2019 – Genoa 0 – 1 Sampdoria (Hi1: 0 – 0)
- 04/14/2019 – Sampdoria 2 – 0 Genoa (H1:1 – 0)
STANDING / SERIE A
SAMPDORIA VS GENOA PREDICTION & TIPS
- Sampdoria is going from surprise to surprise by defeating Fiorentina and Lazio in turn and in the previous round they defeated a team that had reached the top four last season, Atalanta with a score of 3-1 on the away field. It is worth mentioning that before that they had many difficulties when losing the first 2 matches, even being beaten by rookie Benevento with a score of 2-3 at home.
- In a jubilant victory with a 3-goal gap against Lazio, coach Claudio Ranieri’s army had a completely overwhelming match against this highly-rated opponent when they launched up to 8 shots on target with only 1 time that Lazio has.
- Genoa has a rather poor record when only having won 4 points after 1 win, 1 draw and 2 losses, worth mentioning that the only victory they have is only against a rookie Crotone in the round. First, keep in mind that the team is bottomless with 1 point after 5 games, scoring 5 goals and having received 15 goals.
- In addition, the recent away record of coach Rolando Maran’s team is very bad when they have not won any match in the last 3 matches, even failed to score 1 goal and received 15 goals, including 0-6 against Napoli in round 2. In the last match, Genoa struggled to win only the lower tier team, Catanzaro with a score of 2-1 in the match of the national cup.
With the backbone of the home field and the brilliant performance in recent rounds, it is clear that Sampdoria is much more appreciated than this opponent. Obviously, defeating both Lazio and Atalanta with the difference in the last two matches has shown that this is not a lucky result for the home team. Meanwhile, Genoa has been struggling with poor performance in the past, so this will be a guest trip that they are expected to be more or less healthy.
With these outstanding advantages, the Sampdoria vs Genoa prediction thinks that it is likely that the home team will continue to maintain their performance with a victory.
Sampdoria vs Genoa prediction: Sampdoria 3 – 1 Genoa (H1: 1 – 0)
- Sampdoria: Emil Audero, Lorenzo Tonelli, Maya Yoshida, Tommaso Augello, Bartosz Bereszynski, Morten Thorsby, Albin Ekdal, Jakub Jankto, Gaston Ramirez, Antonio Candreva, Fabio Quagliarella
- Genoa: Mattia Perin, Cristian Eduardo Valencia Zapata, Andrea Masiello, Mattia Bani, Paolo Ghiglione, Milan Badelj, Ivan Radovanovic, Nicolo Rovella, Eldor Shomurodov, Lennart Czyborra, Goran Pandev