Rosenborg vs PSV Eindhoven is a confrontation that will take place at 5:00 pm on October 1. This is a match in the 4th Qualifying Round of the UEFA Europa League. Rosenborg vs PSV Eindhoven prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard team for yourself.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Thursday 1st October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: 4th Qualifying Round
- Location: Lerkendal Stadion
ROSENBORG VS PSV EINDHOVEN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Rosenborg kicked off the Europa League preliminaries with a 4-2 win over Breidablik, who then had to play away but still easily had an overwhelming victory over Ventspils with a score of 5-2. In the last semi-finals, coach Eirik Horneland’s army had to welcome a formidable opponent, Alanyaspor, but with the inherent strength, the Lerkendal team was still able to win 1-0.
- Although not able to reach the group stage, Rosenborg is the team that went to the Champions League preliminary round final last season, so they are still quite appreciated in this encounter. However, PSV Eindhoven is also a very familiar name in the European arena and is difficult to wait for the home team at this time.
- PSV Eindhoven started the Europa League preliminary round relatively late when they had to go to the semi-finals to leave. With their overwhelming strength, Coach Roger Schmidt and his students easily destroyed the representative from Slovenia, ND Mura 05, to fill their name in the match to win the ticket to the group stage.
ROSENBORG PSV Eindhoven -1/2VS PSV EINDHOVEN PREDICTION TIPS:
- Rosenborg was played at Lerkendal’s home field in this turn and is showing high form here with 8 wins and 2 draws after 10 matches. However, PSV Eindhoven is the more appreciated team at the moment, the reason comes from the competitiveness of the Dutch National Championship which is definitely superior to the Norwegian league. Not to mention, the representative from the country of Tulip is also showing achievements similar to their opponent, but on the away field.
- Rosenborg vs PSV Eindhoven prediction: PSV Eindhoven -1/2
- Rosenborg’s recent good achievements have mostly come from the good performance of the attackers, as evidenced by the fact that they opened fire 13 times after just 5 matches. Meanwhile, the Netherlands is always famous for its total offensive style, so it is not surprising that PSV Eindhoven also has 12 goals in 5 matches. With the above parameters, Over will definitely be a wise choice.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Rosenborg vs PSV Eindhoven prediction:
- Rosenborg vs PSV Eindhoven: 2 – 3
- Not only playing in a much more developed football tournament with the lineup also partly shows its superiority, but PSV Eindhoven also has a historical fulcrum when he never had to lose to Rosenborg. Specifically, representatives from the Netherlands have won 3 and drew 1 in the previous 4 encounters, which will help them become a reliable choice.
- Select: PSV Eindhoven FT
- Rosenborg: Hansen, Eyjolfsson, Reginiussen, Konate, Hedenstad, Zachariassen, Tagseth, Skjelbred, Holse, Adegbenro, Islamovic.
- PSV Eindhoven: Mnogo, Viergever, Teze, Max, Dumgries, Sadilek, Mauro Junior, Rosario, Bruma, Ihattaren, Gakpo.