Rochdale vs Salford City prediction – Predict the soccer score of the match between Rochdale vs Salford City in the 3rd round of the League Trophy tournament at 7:00 pm on 11/10/2020.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Tuesday 10th November 2020
- Event: EFL Trophy
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Crown Oil Arena
- 11/07/2020 – Rochdale 1 – 2 Stockport County (H1: 1 – 2)
- 11/04/2020 – Oxford United 3 – 1 Rochdale (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Rochdale 1 – 1 Bristol Rovers (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/07/2020 – Salford City 0 – 0 Hartlepool United FC (H1: 0 – 0)
- 11/04/2020 – Cambridge United 2 – 1 Salford City (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/31/2020 – Salford City 2 – 0 Oldham Athletic (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LEAGUE TROPHY, GROUP B
ROCHDALE VS SALFORD CITY PREDICTION & TIPS
- Rochdale is going through a very difficult time when they have 4 consecutive matches in all competitions, they have not once had the joy of winning when they only draw 2 and lose 2. In which the closest is just losing 1 -2 at home in front of Stockport County in an FA Cup match, remember it’s just the team that is playing in the Nations League, the league is one level below League Two.
- Currently, Rochdale is a team that is playing in the League One arena and their performance is quite poor when they only got 12 points after 3 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses, scored 11 goals and has received up to 18 goals, only 2 points ahead of the group holding the red light and playing more than 2 matches.
- Salford City currently has only 16 points after 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the League Two arena and their recent performance is quite good when the last 5 games they won 3, drew 1 and only lost 1. The only defeat in recent matches is a 1-2 defeat in a trip as a guest at Cambridge United, which is ranked second in the League Two standings right now.
- In the most recent match, coach Richard Wellens and his students lost a lot of strength to beat a team playing in Nations League, Hartlepool United FC in a match in the FA Cup arena, winning thanks to 2 extra periods.
One of the 2 previous matches in this arena of the two teams was the clash with Manchester United U21. As a result, Rochdale excellently kept this team 0-0 and lost only on the penalty spot after that. However, against this opponent, Salford City lost with an unbelievable score 0-6 at his home field. Moreover, Rochdale clearly dominates this confrontation when playing at home and nonetheless they are playing in a league one level higher than the away team in the UK league system.
Therefore, the Rochdale vs Salford City prediction thinks that a win for the home team is very bright.
Rochdale vs Salford City prediction: Rochdale 2 – 0 Salford City (H1: 1 – 0)
- Rochdale: Gavin Bazunu, Eoghan O Connell, Haydon Roberts, Jimmy Keohane, Tolaji Bola, Jimmy Ryan, Aaron Morley, Alex Newby, Oliver Rathbone, Matthew Lund, Jake Beesley
- Salford City: Vaclav Hladky, Ashley Eastham, Jordan Turnbull, Tom Clarke, ibou touray, Oscar Threlkeld, Jason Lowe, Brandon Thomas-Asante, Ian Henderson, Ashley Hunter, James Anthony Wilson