Real Betis vs Real Madrid prediction about the match between Real Betis vs Real Madrid in the 3rd round of La Liga – Spanish National Championship, which took place at 7:00 pm on September 26, 2020.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Saturday 26th September 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Benito Villamarin
STANDING / LA LIGA
REAL BETIS VS REAL MADRID PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Real Betis has had a dream start in La Liga this year when they spent all 6 points after the last two rounds with victories over Alaves on away field and Valladolid at home. It is worth mentioning that they have had 2 matches in which the defense played too effectively without receiving any goals, in which Valladolid is a highly appreciated opponent.
- Before the season started, Benito Villamarin’s home team had 3 quality friendly matches and won all 3, including a victory over defending champions of the second division last season, Cadiz and an other formidable opponent is Granada, which finished in seventh place last season. This is arguably a good start for a team that almost relegated last season.
- The Bernabeu home team is disappointing this season when in the first match, they only got 1 point in a trip to Real Sociedad’s field after a goalless draw, the match in which they completely dominated the game but did not once penetrate the opponent’s net.
- In addition to the La Liga championship, last season Real Madrid did not succeed in the European arena, even they were eliminated from round 1-8 after 2 defeats with the same 1-2 score against representatives from Premier League Manchester City. In addition, coach Zidane’s army was also disappointed when the last 3 away games only got 1 draw and 2 losses.
REAL BETIS VS REAL MADRID PREDICTION TIPS:
- With the impressive form and start of the season, Real Betis is very confident in welcoming the defending champions and they can completely surprise this opponent if you look at the following statistics. In the last 3 encounters, Real Madrid has not once defeated this opponent, in which they lost 2, drew 1, the most recently lost 1-2 was also away. Therefore, 3 points is not an easy task for the White Vulture during this guest trip.
- Real Betis vs Real Madrid prediction: Real Betis +3/4
- One of the advantages of Real Betis’ play in recent matches is the effectiveness in the defensive front when the last 6 consecutive matches they only conceded exactly 1 game, so the difficulty is predicted for Real Madrid’s attackers during this trip.
- In addition, the Bernabeu team did not have a high performance in the attacking front when they were just in the middle of a trip as a guest at Real Sociedad, so it was reasonable to choose Under.
- Select: Under 2.3/4
Real Betis vs Real Madrid prediction:
- Real Betis vs Real Madrid: 1 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- In addition to the above advantages, the home team also received confidence thanks to having won all 5 consecutive matches recently, while Real Madrid was disappointed with not once winning in the last 5 matches. even lost 4, drew 1. In addition, the Royal team’s recent away record is too bad with only 2 draw, losing 1 in the last 3 matches, even 2 draws against Leganes and Real Sociedad. Therefore, the underdog will be a more reliable choice.
- Select: Draw FT
- Real Betis: Claudio Andres Bravo Munoz, Marc Bartra Aregall, Aissa Mandi, Alexandre Moreno Lopera, Emerson Aparecido Leite De Souza Junior, Guido Rodriguez, Sergio Canales Madrazo, William Carvalho, Nabil Fekir, Joaquin Sanchez Rodriguez, Borja Iglesias Quintas
- Real Madrid: Thibaut Courtois, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos Garcia, Daniel Carvajal Ramos, Ferland Mendy, Toni Kroos, Rodrygo Silva De Goes, Luka Modric, Vinicius Jose Paixao de Oliveira Junior, Martin Odegaard, Karim Benzema