Real Betis vs Elche prediction – Rookie Elche is making a strong comeback after losing in the opening match. Meanwhile, their opponent in the next round, Real Betis, is showing signs of instability. However, their home form still helps them to be appreciated in the next match.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 1st November 2020
- Event: La Liga
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Benito Villamarin
- 10/25/2020 – Atletico Madrid 2 – 0 Real Betis (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/19/2020 – Real Betis 0 – 3 Real Sociedad (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – Valencia 0 – 2 Real Betis (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/24/2020 – Elche 2 – 1 Valencia (H1: 2 – 0)
- 10/18/2020 – Alaves 0 – 2 Elche (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/03/2020 – Elche 0 – 0 SD Huesca (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/23/2014 – Elche 2 – 1 Real Betis (H1: 2 – 0)
- 03/16/2014 – Elche 0 – 0 Real Betis (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/21/2013 – Real Betis 1 – 2 Elche (H1: 1 – 2)
STANDING / LA LIGA
REAL BETIS VS ELCHE PREDICTION & TIPS
- Real Betis is facing a lot of difficulties this season when currently only getting 9 points after 3 wins and 4 losses, this is also one of the teams that have the most ineffective players so far when they have conceded 11 goals.
- If in the first rounds, coach Pellegrini and his students had a very impressive start with 2 consecutive victories against Alaves and Valladolid, then, they played very ineffectively, thereby losing 4/5 matches, even 3/4 of these defeats are losses with a separate score and not scored any, including 2 recent home matches.
- Although just a new rookie, what the Elche players have right now is not bad when they have quite stable performance. The evidence is that after 5 matches, they have won 10 points after 3 wins, 1 draw and only 1 loss, the only loss is before the team temporarily ranked at the top of the chart at the moment Real Sociedad in the first match.
- If the two previous victories against Eibar and Alaves of this rookie are not really convincing since these are not appreciated teams, in the previous round, they have proved their strength by battle. Convincingly won against Valencia, the team is often in the first group of this arena.
Although playing at home and only having to welcome a rookie, the difficulty has been predicted for Real Betis players after the recent very unconvincing performance. Meanwhile, with the last impressive performance and performance, Elche is very excited about this trip and winning against Valencia in the previous round as a powerful challenge for this team as well as showing that their ability is not bad.
Therefore, the Real Betis vs Elche prediction believes that it is likely that the visitors will continue to maintain their excitement and can completely surprise this trip with a victory.
Real Betis vs Elche prediction: Real Betis 1 – 2 Elche (H1: 0 – 1)
- Real Betis: Claudio Andres Bravo Munoz, Aissa Mandi, Marc Bartra Aregall, Martin Montoya Torralbo, Alexandre Moreno Lopera, William Carvalho, Nabil Fekir, Guido Rodriguez, Cristian Tello Herrera, Sergio Canales Madrazo, Antonio Sanabria
- Elche: Edgar Badia, Gonzalo Cacicedo Verdu, Antonio Barragan Fernandez, Josema, Fidel Chaves De la Torre, Ivan Marcone, Jose Antonio Fernandez Pomares, Jose Raul Gutierrez, Jeison Steven Lucumi Mina, Emiliano Rigoni, Pere Milla Pena