RC Lens vs Bordeaux prediction about the match between RC Lens vs Bordeaux in the 4th round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship, which took place at 3:00 pm on September 19, 2020.
- Match date: 3:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Stade Felix Bollaert
- 09/13/2020 – Lorient 2 – 3 RC Lens (H1: 1 – 2)
- 09/11/2020 – RC Lens 1 – 0 Paris Saint Germain (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/03/2020 – RC Lens 3 – 1 Charleroi (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/12/2020 – Bordeaux 0 – 0 Lyon (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Angers 0 – 2 Bordeaux (H1: 0 – 2)
- 08/22/2020 – Bordeaux 0 – 0 Nantes (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/05/2015 – Bordeaux 2 – 1 RC Lens (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 11/08/2014 – RC Lens 1 – 2 Bordeaux (Hi1: 0 – 2)
- 04/18/2013 – RC Lens 2 – 3 Bordeaux (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
RC LENS VS BORDEAUX PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- One of the surprises in Ligue 1 this year is that RC Lens defeated defending champions Paris Saint Germain in the second round with a score of 1-0 at home, so remember they are just a promoted rookie in this season. Following the excitement, they also defeated another rookie, Loeeirnt in the last round on the away field with a score of 3-2, the defending champion in the second division last season and 1 point more than them.
- It was also the fourth consecutive win of the home team Felix-Bollaert in the past when there were 2 wins before a team from the Belgian league, Sporting Charleroi, with the scores 2-1 and 3-1.
- Bordeaux is one of the teams that have not lost in Ligue 1 this year with 2 draws and 1 win, of which the most impressive is the 0-0 draw against a very strong opponent, Lyon in the last round at home. Before the tournament started, they also had 4 friendly matches and those are all teams that are playing in Ligue 1 this season, their results are not bad when they win 1, draw 2 and lose only 1 in which each jubilantly won 4-0 against Stade Reims, the team finished sixth last season.
- Bordeaux’s record last season was not bad with 37 points after 9 wins, 10 draws and 9 losses, and they are 1 of the 5 teams with the best away record.
This will be a match that is expected to be quite balanced when they both have good performance and good results after the last 3 rounds. Although this team is just a new rookie, the fact that they have won the last 2 rounds, including a victory over the home team of the Prince’s Park, shows that RC Lens is very formidable.
Meanwhile, Bordeaux has not just lost a match, in which both holds the draw of Su Tu Song Rohn Lyon, so they are also highly appreciated on this trip. Therefore, the RC Lens vs Bordeaux prediction believes that it is more likely that this will be a match with a balanced position and the two teams will be inconclusive.
RC Lens vs Bordeaux prediction: RC Lens 1 – 1 Bordeaux (H1: 1 – 0)
- RC Lens: Jean-Louis Leca, Loïc Badé, Jonathan Gradit, Facundo Medina, Jonathan Clauss, Cheick Doucouré, Ismaël Boura, Yannick Cahuzac, Corentin Jean, Gaël Kakuta, Florian Sotoca
- Bordeaux: Benoît Costil, Laurent Koscielny, Paul Baysse, Youssouf Sabaly, Loris Benito, Otávio, Rémi Oudin, Toma Basic, Samuel Kalu, Nicolas de Préville, Ui-jo Hwang