RB Leipzig vs PSG prediction – The pair of Champions League semi-final matches of the old season will be re-enacted in the new 2020/2021 season in the group stage H. At home Red Bull Arena, Leipzig meets PSG. Whether with Leipzig’s home advantage can avenge the lost debt or the rich man from France once again enjoy the joy of this opponent? All that is known only after the referee’s final whistle sounds.
- Match date: 8:00 pm on Wednesday 4th November 2020
- Event: UEFA Champions League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Red Bull Arena
STANDING / UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, GROUP H
RB LEIPZIG VS PSG PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- In the last round, Leipzig received an extreme defeat in England against Man United. Although coach Julian Nagelsmann’s army is very confident, they have to lose 0-5. It was really a surprise defeat for many people so a victory over PSG somewhat removed the gauze to face The Red Bulls.
- Perhaps the midweek defeat haunted Leipzig with their continued defeat in the Bundesliga. The match ended not long ago, Leipzig was beaten 0-1 by Monchengladbach, thereby losing first place. At the same time, in this match, they played the same football and the loss caused the player to lose money if they bet on Leipzig.
- PSG had their first win in the C1 Cup season this year when they beat Basaksehir 2-0 on the away field. Before that, the team led by coach Thomas Tuchel was also defeated by Man United. Currently, the new owner PSG has three points, so the backstage is very important for them in the context of Group H is considered super difficult.
- PSG’s fans are completely assured of the performance of a pet team. PSG is holding a 7-match winning streak in French Ligue 1. In the last round, they crushed Nantes 3-0. According to the house, PSG handicaps Nantes 1.25 goals. Of course, the player wins.
- The home base will be a huge advantage for RB Leipzig, but that is not enough for them to hope to beat Paris Saint Germain when their form is showing signs of slowing down with defeat in both close matches. Meanwhile, the French rich man is still proving his absolute strength in the domestic league and can get the best focus for their midweek’s march to Red Bull Arena.
RB Leipzig vs PSG prediction: PSG -1/4 FT
- It is not difficult to realize that RB Leipzig also no longer has frequent explosive matches, so in their last 5 matches, there have been 4 matches ending with Under results. Paris Saint Germain themselves does not have the most powerful force in attack, so the possibility of this match being able to play is not high.
- Select: Under 3.1/4 FT
RB Leipzig vs PSG prediction: RB Leipzig 1 – 2 PSG
- Leipzig clashed for the first time in history in the semi-final last season. At a time when the German team and the French representative both had extremely impressive performances. However, with a superior class and a more even lineup, PSG won Leipzig with a very convincing 3-0 score.
- The two teams also met again in a friendly match in the summer of 2014. Leipzig had a relatively good game and then defeated PSG 4-2. Marquinhos was a special own goal player that day. However, the Brazilian midfielder was also the name to score in the team’s 3-0 victory over the opponent.
- RB Leipzig vs PSG prediction: PSG FT
- RB Leipzig: Péter Gulácsi, Willi Orban, Dayot Upamecano, Benjamin Henrichs, Angeliño, Kevin Kampl, Lazar Samardzic, Marcel Sabitzer, Alexander Sörloth, Dani Olmo, Yussuf Poulsen.
- PSG: Keylor Navas, Danilo Pereira, Abdou Diallo, Colin Dagba, Mitchel Bakker, Idrissa Gueye, Ander Herrera, Rafinha, Moise Kean, Pablo Sarabia, Kylian Mbappé.