RB Leipzig vs Freiburg prediction – Failure to M’Gladbach in the 6th round over the weekend caused RB Leipzig to lose the No. 1 position on the rankings to Bayern Munich. They will have a very good chance to find a winning streak when they only welcome Freiburg in round 9 at their home field.
- Match date: 2:30 pm on Saturday 7th November 2020
- Event: Bundesliga
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Red Bull Arena
- 11/05/2020 – RB Leipzig 2 – 1 PSG (H1: 1 – 1)
- 11/01/2020 – Monchengladbach 1 – 0 RB Leipzig (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/29/2020 – Manchester United 5 – 0 RB Leipzig (H1: 1 – 0)
- 11/01/2020 – Freiburg 2 – 4 Bayer Leverkusen (H1: 1 – 2)
- 10/24/2020 – Union Berlin 1 – 1 Freiburg (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/17/2020 – Freiburg 1 – 1 Werder Bremen (H1: 1 – 1)
- 05/16/2020 – RB Leipzig 1 – 1 Freiburg (H1: 0 – 1)
- 10/26/2019 – Freiburg 2 – 1 RB Leipzig (H1: 1 – 0)
- 04/27/2019 – RB Leipzig 2 – 1 Freiburg (H1: 1 – 0)
STANDING / BUNDESLIGA
RB LEIPZIG VS FREIBURG PREDICTION & TIPS
- RB Leipzig is showing that the fact that they participated in the group of 4 teams with the best results last season is not a blessing but their strength as they are also showing a formidable strength in the Bundesliga this year. Specifically, they got 13 points after 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss, in which the only defeat was against Monchengladbach with a minimum difference of 0-1 in the previous round on away field.
- This failure is also partly the reason that the home team of Red Bull Arena had to balance their forces for the European front, the arena where they just had a 2-1 victory over the rich PSG in the third round of Champions League group stage 2 days ago.
- If including the 0-3 defeat against Stuttgart in a friendly match, Freiburg has not once enjoyed the joy of winning with 3 draws and 3 losses in the past 6 consecutive matches. In the last match at their home field, they could not surprise Bayer Leverkusen who played too effectively and lost 2-4.
- So after 6 matches in the Bundesliga this year, the home team of Badenova has only won 6 points after 1 win, 3 draws and 2 losses, worth mentioning that the only victory they have is just a match. Struggling victory over rookie Stuttgart in the opening round.
Through the statistics and analysis of the current performance as well as the past performance of these two teams, it is easy to see that RB Leipzig is completely dominant and is greatly more appreciated than this player in all aspects. In addition, the home team Red Bull Arena owns a very good home-field performance recently with 5 consecutive victories, even two days ago defeated the defending champion Ligue 1 PSG at the turn 3rd match of the Champions League group stage this year.
With such outstanding figures, the RB Leipzig vs Freiburg prediction believes that a convincing victory will be a not too difficult task for the home team.
RB Leipzig vs Freiburg prediction: RB Leipzig 2 – 0 Freiburg (H1: 1 – 0)
- RB Leipzig: Peter Gulacsi, Dayot Upamecano, Willi Orban, Benjamin Henrichs, Jose Angel Esmoris Tasende, Kevin Kampl, Dani Olmo, Marcel Sabitzer, Yussuf Yurary Poulsen, Lazar Samardzic, Alexander Sorloth
- Freiburg: Florian Muller, Dominique Heintz, Philipp Lienhart, Christian Gunter, Lukas Kubler, Nicolas Hofler, Santamaria Baptiste, Vincenzo Grifo, Lucas Holer, Jonathan Schmid, Roland Sallai