Queens Park Rangers vs Nottingham Forest Prediction – The confrontation of Queens Park Rangers vs Nottingham Forest will be held at 21h00 on 12/09/2020. This is one of the matches in the first round of English First Division.
Will the outcome of this match between Queens Park Rangers vs Nottingham Forest be like? Invite you to come to the judgment of the world of Queens Park Rangers vs Nottingham Forest prediction football right in the following article.
- Queens Park Rangers: Jack Clarke, Toni Leistner, Conor Masterson, Ryan Manning, Todd Kane, Eberechi Eze, Ilias Chair, Liam Kelly, Luke Amos, Bright Osayi-Samuel, Jordan Hugill.
- Nottingham Forest: Sammy Ameobi, Matthew Cash, Tobias Pereira Figueiredo, Joe Worrall, Yuri Oliveira Ribeiro, Ryan Yates, Brice Samba, Joe Lolley, Brennan Johnson, Tiago Rafael Maia Silva, Lewis Grabban.
QUEENS PARK RANGERS VS NOTTINGHAM FOREST PREDICTION H2H RECORD
- 22/02/2020 – Nottingham Forest 0 – 0 Queens Park Rangers (Half 1: 0 – 0)
- 11/28/2019 – Queens Park Rangers 0 – 4 Nottingham Forest (Half 1: 0 – 1)
- 27/04/2019- Queens Park Rangers 0 – 1 Nottingham Forest (Half 1: 0 – 0)
QUEENS PARK RANGERS VS NOTTINGHAM FOREST RECENT PERFORMANCE
The recent performance of Queens Park Rangers vs Nottingham Forest in both of fields
- 05/09/2020 – Plymouth Argyle 3 – 2 Queens Park Rangers (Half 1: 1 – 1)
- 29/08/2020 – Oxford United 1 – 0 Queens Park Rangers (1st half: 0 – 0)
- 22/08/2020 – Queens Park Rangers 3 – 0 AFC Wimbledon (Half 1: 2 – 0)
- 05/09, 2020 – Barnsley 1 – 0 Nottingham Forest (1st half: 0 – 0)
- 23/07/2020 – Nottingham Forest 1 – 4 Stoke City (Half 1: 0 – 1)
- July 19, 2020 – Barnsley 1 – 0 Nottingham Forest (Half 1: 0 – 0)
QUEENS PARK RANGERS VS NOTTINGHAM FOREST PREDICTION MATCH
Exactly a week ago, the Queens Park Rangers players had their first official match of the season this year at the League Cup arena and as a result, they were disappointed when they lost to a team that was playing at League Two is Plymouth Argyle with a score of 2-3. In addition, before that, they did not have a good record in friendly matches when they also lost to the team playing in the League One arena, Oxford United, with the score 0-1. This is considered a bad achievement of the Loftus Road home team when last season they were in very high form at the end of the season with the last 3 unbeaten matches, including a draw against runner-up West Bromwich.
The lesser signs were clearly shown when Nottingham Forest once had the joy of winning in the last 6 rounds with 2 defeats and 4 draws, even in the drought match, they lost a lot. The ball is not appreciated with the score 1-4 right at home. In the League Cup arena this year, coach Sabri Lamouchi’s army lost 0-1 to Barnsley. In addition, this team also has a very bad away record when they only know to draw and lose in the last 6 trips, in which the last 2 matches against the same opponent, Barnsley, with the same score 0-1, Remember, this is just the team 1 point ahead of the relegation group last season.
Last season, Nottingham Forest’s performance was much better than this opponent with 12 points more, moreover, they won 4-0 in the away first leg then drew 0-0 in the second leg. on home field. In addition, the visitors’ 0-1 loss to Barnsley in the League Cup match a week ago is considered to be not as bad as the Queens Park Rangers’s defeat against a team playing in League Two, Plymouth Argyle.
Our final score Queens Park Rangers vs Nottingham Forest prediction is 1 – 2