Preston North End vs Swansea City Prediction – The confrontation of Preston North End vs Swansea City will be held at 14h00 on 12/09/2020. This is one of the matches in the first round of English First Division.
Will the outcome of this match between Preston North End vs Swansea City be like? Invite you to come to the judgment of the world of Preston North End vs Swansea City prediction football right in the following article.
- Preston North End: Alan Browne, Patrick Bauer, Ben Davies, Andrew Hughes, Ben Pearson, Paul Gallagher, Declan Rudd, Daniel Johnson, Scott Sinclair, Tom Barkhuizen, Sean Maguire.
- Swansea City: Wayne Routledge, Connor Roberts, Joe Rodon, Marc Guehi, Kyle Naughton, Conor Gallagher, Andre Ayew, Matt Grimes, George Byers, Freddie Woodman, Rhian Brewster.
PRESTON NORTH END VS SWANSEA CITY PREDICTION H2H RECORD
- 01/02/2020 – Preston North End 1 – 1 Swansea City (1st half: 1 – 1)
- 17/08/2019 – Swansea City 3 – 2 Preston North End (Half 1: 1 – 1)
- 12/01/2019 – Preston North End 1 – 1 Swansea City (1st half: 0 – 0)
PRESTON NORTH END VS SWANSEA CITY RECENT PERFORMANCE
The recent performance of Preston North End vs Swansea City
- 09/05/2020 – Everton 2 – 0 Preston North End (Half 1: 1 – 0)
- Sep 4, 2020 – Sheffield United 2 – 2 Preston North End (1st half: 1 – 0)
- Sep 1, 2020 – Preston North End 0 – 0 Burnley (1st half: 0 – 0)
- Sep 5, 2020 – Newport County 2 – 0 Swansea City (Half 1: 2 – 0)
- September 1, 2020 – Swansea City 2 – 1 Forest Green Rovers (Half 1: 2 – 1)
- July 30, 2020 – Brentford 3 – 1 Swansea City (1st half: 2 – 0)
PRESTON NORTH END VS SWANSEA CITY PREDICTION MATCH
Preston North End is very hard at playing recent friendlies and in the last 5 friendlies, they lost only Everton, won 1 and drew the remaining 3 matches. Even more impressive is the last two-thirds of the draw against Premier League opponents Sheffield United and Barnsley. In addition, the home team of Deepdale is also showing progress in home matches, as evidenced by the fact that in the last 7 matches they lost all 3 matches, the next 4 matches are unbeaten with 2 wins and 2 draws. Preston North End’s performance last season was not bad when it finished ninth, only 4 points behind the promotion playoff group.
Swansea City had a rather successful season as last season they managed to have 70 points after 18 wins, 16 draws and 12 losses, a score just enough to help them get a promotion playoff but late They had to stop when they lost to Bretford in the semifinals. To get that playoff, the swarms of Thien Nga played very hard at the end of the season and were unbeaten in the last 4 matches with 3 wins and 1 draw. However, coach Steve Cooper is not getting off to a good start this season when he just lost to a team playing in League Two, Newport County in the League Cup arena.
This is a highly-rated match for strength, but it is not surprising that Preston North End is a team that is more appreciated when it has home advantage and is very hard at playing in recent friendlies. when Swansea City didn’t get a match before the start of the season. In addition, football experts believe that this will be a not easy trip to the team nicknamed Swans and failure is entirely possible.
Our final score Preston North End vs Swansea City prediction is 1 – 0