Philadelphia Union vs Montreal Impact prediction – Round 17 of the American Major tournament, Philadelphia Union will play at the home field and welcome the away team – Montreal Impact.
- Match date: 11:30 pm on Sunday 11th October 2020
- Event: MLS
- Stage: Matchday 17
- Location: Subaru Park
- 10/08/2020 – Philadelphia Union 3 – 0 FC Cincinnati (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/04/2020 – Toronto FC 2 – 1 Philadelphia Union (H1: 0 – 1)
- 09/28/2020 – Philadelphia Union 3 – 0 Inter Miami (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/08/2020 – Columbus Crew 1 – 2 Montreal Impact (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/04/2020 – Montreal Impact 2 – 2 Chicago Fire (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/28/2020 – New York Red Bulls 4 – 1 Montreal Impact (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/21/2020 – Montreal Impact 1 – 4 Philadelphia Union (H1: 1 – 2)
- 02/06/2020 – Philadelphia Union 1 – 0 Montreal Impact (H1: 0 – 0)
- 07/28/2019 – Montreal Impact 4 – 0 Philadelphia Union (H1: 2 – 0)
STANDING / MLS
PHILADELPHIA UNION VS MONTREAL IMPACT PREDICTION & TIPS
- In addition to the defeat with a close score of 1-2 during the trip to be a guest on the field of the leading team, FC Toronto, a game ago, Philadelphia Union was unbeaten in the last 6/7 matches, even won 5, draw 1, which just destroyed FC Cincinnati with a score of 3-0.
- With such performance and achievements, Subaru Park is currently the second team in the rankings with 31 points after 9 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses, only 1 behind the leading team. victory. In addition, the strength of Philadelphia Union at this time is playing at home, which has helped them win all 5 consecutive matches recently.
- After 5 consecutive bad matches with 4 defeats and 1 draw, in the last round, the Montreal Impact players suddenly defeated Columbus Crew with a score of 2-1 on the away field, remember It is a very good team at the moment with 31 points, the same score as their opponent in this match.
- However, this rare victory is not enough to confirm the progress as well as cover the previous poor achievements of coach Thiery Henry and his students when they currently only have 20 points after 6 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses, worth mentioning that there is a strong 1-4 defeat at home against the opponent in this match.
In addition to having a jubilant 4-1 victory over this opponent on away field in the first leg 3 weeks ago, the performance, as well as the performance of Philadelphia Union now, are completely superior when compared to this opponent to 11 points after 16 matches. In addition, owning a good home record as the only team that has won all the past home matches and determination to compete for the lead with FC Toronto is helping Philadelphia Union to be highly appreciated.
Therefore, the Philadelphia Union vs Montreal Impact prediction believes that an overwhelming game will be created by the home team and that they spend all 3 points in this confrontation is considered a task within reach.
Philadelphia Union vs Montreal Impact prediction: Philadelphia Union 3 – 1 Montreal Impact (H1: 2 – 0)
- Philadelphia Union: Andre Blake, Mark McKenzie, Jakob Glesnes, Kai Wagner, Olivier Mbaissidara Mbaizo, Alejandro Bedoya, Sergi Santos, Jamiro Gregory Monteiro Alvarenga, Brenden Aaronson, Anthony Fontana, Kacper Przybylko
- Montreal Impact: Clement Diop, Rod Fanni, Luis Binks, Zachary Brault-Guillard, Jukka Raitala, Samuel Piette, Victor Wanyama, Jorge Luis Corrales, Lassi Lappalainen, Amar Sejdic, Bojan Krkic Perez