Ostersunds vs Orebro prediction about the match between Ostersunds vs Orebro in the 20th round of Allsvenskan – Swedish National Championship, which took place at 5:00 pm on September 14, 2020.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Monday 14th September 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 20th
- Location: Jämtkraft Arena
- 09/11/2020 – IFK Norrkoping 2 – 2 Ostersunds (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Ostersunds 2 – 1 Falkenberg (H1: 2 – 0 )
- 08/23/2020 – Elfsborg 0 – 1 Ostersunds (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/15/2020 – Orebro 3 – 2 Malmo FF (H1: 2 – 1)
- 08/30/2020 – Orebro 4 – 3 Norrkoping (H1: 2 – 2)
- 08/23/2020 – Varbergs BoIS FC 2 – 1 Orebro (H1: 0 – 1)
- 06/21/2020 – Orebro 0 – 0 Ostersunds (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/26/2019 – Orebro 2 – 0 Ostersunds (H1: 0 – 0)
- 05/21/2019 – Ostersunds 1 – 3 Orebro (H1: 0 – 2)
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
OSTERSUNDS VS OREBRO PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Ostersunds is playing with great efficiency in the past when the last 5 matches they were unbeaten with 4 wins and 1 draw, in which the only draw was against IFK Norrkopinh in the previous round on the away field. The progress of this team is also shown through the home performance this season, in particular, in the last 9 matches, they lost 5 and drew 2 in the first 7 matches, but won the last 2 matches, even though the underrated opponents are Kalma FF and Falkenbergs FF.
- With that achievement, the team temporarily climbed to 8th place with 25 points after 6 wins, 7 draws and 6 losses, in which the defense was playing well when only receiving 3 brass in the last 5 matches.
- Orebro players are also in great form over the past time when they have won both recent matches, thereby cutting off previous poor series with 3 defeats and 1 draw. Even more impressive is that the last 2 wins of coach Axel Kjall and his students have been against the top teams of this tournament, IFK Norrkoping and the most recent 3-2 victory over the leading team, Malmo FF.
- It is worth mentioning that the excellent defeat of the leading team Malmo FF has shown the effectiveness of Orebro’s defensive play when their number of scoring is only 5, less than half compared to the competitor.
This will be a match that is said to be quite balanced when they all have impressive performance in the past and are only 2 points behind each other after 19 matches. However, defeating Orebro’s top team Malmo FF in the previous round is said to be a better achievement than Ostersunds just drew IFK Norrkoping, a team that has been in decline recently.
Moreover, in the last 5 encounters of these two teams, Orebro was unbeaten with 4 wins and 1 draw. Therefore, the Ostersunds vs Orebro prediction believes that a victory for coach Axel Kjall and his students on this trip is entirely possible.
Ostersunds vs Orebro prediction: Ostersunds 0 – 1 Orebro (H1: 0 – 1)
- Ostersunds: Aly Keita, Ronald Mukiibi, Thomas Isherwood, Eirik Haugan, Kalpi Ouattara, Ludvig Fritzson, Nebiyou Perry, Charlie Colkett, Felix Horberg, Blair Turgott, Francis Jno-Baptiste
- Orebro: Oscar Jansson, Albin Granlund, Kevin Wright, Michael Almeback, Benjamin Hjertstrand, Johan Martensson, Nahir Besara, Nordin Gerzic, David Seger, Jake Larsson, Deniz Hummet