Olympique Lyonnais vs Nimes prediction about the match between Olympique Lyonnais vs Nimes in the 4th round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship, which took place at 7:00 pm on September 18, 2020.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Saturday 19Friday 18th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Parc Olympique Lyonnais
STANDING / LIGUE 1
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS VS NIMES PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Although there is not too much time to prepare for the new season, with their level, Olympique Lyonnais still has a relatively good start after the first two matches. Coach Rudi Garcia’s army easily defeated 1 Dijon that was inferior in all aspects with an overwhelming 4-1 score in the second round, they then added a goalless draw at away against Bordeaux.
- Nimes had a dream start in the first round of Ligue 1 this season when they beat Brestois with a destruction 4-0 at home. However, having to face two teams that were quite outstanding in terms of strength in the next two rounds, they had to receive consecutive defeats, first a 1-2 defeat at Nantes and losing 2-4 against Stade Rennais.
Coming to the fourth round this time, the students of coach Jerome Arpinon will continue to face an extremely difficult challenge called Olympique Lyonnais, a team that possesses both qualifications and superior performance with them. For that reason, the risk of Nimes having to receive the third consecutive defeat this season is very high.
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS VS NIMES PREDICTION TIPS:
- Olympique Lyonnais is played at home in this match, so it is not too surprising that the handicap they hold is very high with a bet of up to 1.1 / 4 goals. However, if you look at the performance in the Champions League not so long ago, the river lion Rhone is really not bored with any opponent. Therefore, the home team will be a very reasonable choice.
- Olympique Lyonnais vs Nimes prediction: Olympique Lyonnais -1.1/4
- Having scored 4 goals and only 1 time to concede is nothing that Olympique Lyonnais has done after the last two rounds, which shows that their performance is still being maintained in a very stable way. Meanwhile, Nimes’s striker also showed signs of passing when they scored 7 goals after 3 games, but the defense showed a lack of certainty with 6 goals conceding. Therefore, Over will still be the right choice in this matchup.
- Select: Over 2.3/4
Olympique Lyonnais vs Nimes prediction:
- Olympique Lyonnais vs Nimes: 3 – 1 (H1: 2 – 0)
- Another reason for Olympique Lyonnais to gain more trust is that the history of confrontation is completely overwhelming, they have won against Nimes in 4 meetings in the past. The past 2 defeats also show that the visitors often show powerlessness when facing highly rated teams. So Nimes will not be a worthy choice for players to trust.
- Select: Olympique Lyonnais FT
- Olympique Lyonnais: Anthony Lopes, Marcelo Antonio Guedes Filho, Jason Denayer, Joachim Andersen, Leo Dubois, Maxence Caqueret, Gnaly Maxwell Cornet, Bruno Guimaraes Rodriguez Moura, Memphis Depay, Karl Toko Ekambi, Moussa Dembele.
- Nimes: Baptiste Reynet, Pablo Martinez, Loick Landre, Birger Meling, Renaud Ripart, Lucas Deaux, Romain Philippoteaux, Adrian Andres Cubas, Zinedine Ferhat, Yassin Benrahou, Ahoueke Steeve Kevin Denkey.