Norwich City vs Preston North End prediction about the match between Norwich City vs Preston North End in the 2nd round of Championship – English First Division, which took place at 2:00 pm on September 19, 2020.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Championship
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Carrow Road
- 09/12/2020 – Huddersfield Town 0 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 0 )
- 09/05/2020 – Luton Town 3 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/29/2020 – Darmstadt 0 – 0 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 0)
PRESTON NORTH END
- 09/12/2020 – Preston North End 0 – 1 Swansea City (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/05/2020 – Everton 2 – 0 Preston North End (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/04/2020 – Sheffield United 2 – 2 Preston North End (H1: 1 – 0)
- 01/04/2020 – Preston North End 2 – 4 Norwich City (H1: 0 – 3 )
- 02/14/2019 – Preston North End 3 – 1 Norwich City (H1: 2 – 0)
- 08/23/2017 – Norwich City 2 – 0 Preston North End (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / CHAMPIONSHIP
NORWICH CITY VS PRESTON NORTH END PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Norwich City will continue their journey to find their way back to the Premier League as soon as possible when they have had a bad season and were officially relegated from the English Premier League last season. At the beginning of this season, they spent all 3 points, but it was not a convincing match when the opponent was just Huddersfield Town, the team was struggling to relegate in the Championship last season with a score of 1-0.
- Before that, this team had a disappointing match when they lost 1-3 to a team also playing in the Championship this season, Luton Town in the match of the League Cup, the match they received 2 goals lost in the last minutes of the match.
PRESTON NORTH END
- Despite being appreciated for their strength, Preston North End did not have a good start when they lost in the opening match against Swansea City with a score of 0-1 at home. However, this is not a bad result for them when the Swans are a highly rated team when last season reached the promotion playoff round.
- In addition, in the last defeat, the Deepdale home team had a completely superior draw, which controlled the ball 60% and launched 4 dangerous shots compared to only 1 time that Swansea City had. In addition, the last 3 friendlies of Preston North End were previous, but the Premier League team and they drew 2/3 of this match.
The holding of both Burnley and Sheffield United in two friendly matches not long ago and a close 0-1 defeat to Swansea City is considered a not bad achievement for Preston North End players. However, Norwich City is also an experienced team when they played in the Premier League last season and in February this year, they beat this opponent 4-2 in the FA Cup arena match, the tournament in which Norwich City went to the quarterfinals.
Therefore, the Norwich City vs Preston North End prediction believes that the home team of Carrow Road will spend all 3 points in this match.
Norwich City vs Preston North End prediction: Norwich City 2 – 0 Preston North End (H1: 0 – 0)
- Norwich City: Tim Krul, Christoph Zimmermann, Ben Godfrey, Maximillian Aarons, Xavi Quintilla, Kenny Mclean, Todd Cantwell, Oliver Skipp, Onel Hernandez, Kieran Dowell, Teemu Pukki
- Preston North End: Connor Ripley, Ben Davies, Jordan Storey, Andrew Hughes, Alan Browne, Ben Pearson, Scott Sinclair, Ryan Ledson, Billy Bodin, Brad Potts, Tom Barkhuizen