Nomme Kalju vs ND Mura Prediction – The match will be played at 00h30 on 11/09/2020. This is the match of the 3rd round of the Europa League. The race to stick to the top of the two teams is becoming increasingly exciting.
Will the outcome of this match between Nomme Kalju vs ND Mura be like? Invite you to come to the judgment of the world of Nomme Kalju vs ND Mura prediction football right in the following article.
- Nomme Kalju: Kaspar Paur, Andriy Markovych, Vladyslav Veremeev, Mikk Reintam, Ivan Lobay, Aleksandr Kulinits, Kaarel Usta, Marko Meerits, Andriy Markovych, Kaspar Paur, Aleksandr Volkov
- ND Mura: Kai Cipot, Ziga Kous, Zan Karnicnik, Klemen Sturm, Jan Gorenc, Alen Kozar, Nino Kouter, Tomi Horvat, Matko Obradovic, Amadej Marosa, Andrija Filipovic.
NOMME KALJU VS ND MURA PREDICTION H2H RECORD
- This is the first time Nomme Kalju vs ND Mura has met at the tournament.
NOMME KALJU VS ND MURA RECENT PERFORMANCE
The recent performance of Nomme Kalju (both home & away)
- 22/08/2020 – Nomme Kalju 1 – 0 Viljandi Tulevik (1st half: 0 – 0)
- 15/08/2020 – Tallinna JK Legion 0 – 6 Nomme Kalju (1st half: 0 – 5)
- 09/08/2020 – Nomme Kalju 3 – 0 Trans Narva (1st half: 0 – 0)
The recent ND Mura’s performance (home & away)
- August 30, 2020 – ND Mura 3 – 0 Tabor Sezana (1st half: 1 – 0)
- 23/08/2020 – NK Publikum Celje 0 – 2 ND Mura (1st half: 0 – 1)
- August 13, 2020 – Maribor 3 – 1 ND Mura (Half 1: 1 – 0)
NOMME KALJU VS ND MURA PREDICTION MATCH
Nomme Kalju is a leading team in the Estonian league, but last season they failed to defend the championship when only finishing third, a position just enough to help them get the spot. Preliminary Europa League arena this year. Currently, in the domestic arena, they are also facing many difficulties when they are only temporarily ranked 3rd with 38 points after 12 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses, being far behind by defending champion Flora. up to 13 points even if you are playing less than 1 game. The recent performance of the Hiiu home team is very good when they won in the last 3 rounds, scored a total of 10 goals and did not receive any goals.
On the opposite side, ND Mura also did not have a good record in the domestic arena last season before finishing only in 4th place in the Slovenian league. This season, they have a sweet start when they have spent all 6 absolute points after the first 2 rounds, scored 5 goals and have not received any goals. Even more impressive is that in the last 2 wins, they also beat defending champion Celje 2-0 away from home and then won 3-0 against a team that last season won at 4 / The last 5 rounds is Tabor Sezana. However, away field is not the forte of ND Mura players when they only win 2, draw 2 and lose 3 in the last 7 matches.
On the latest FIFA chart, Estonian football is currently considered a low-lying area of world football when it is ranked only 104, 40 places less than Slovenian football. That more or less shows that the professional quality in the Slovenian league is much better than Estonia, thereby also seeing that ND Mura is a team that is more appreciated in terms of ability when they are the top team. in the domestic arena. In addition, with a very favourable start in the domestic arena will also help ND Mura become more confident towards the European front. Therefore, experts predict the soccer score that the victory for representatives from Slovenia is completely deserved.
Our final score Nomme Kalju vs ND Mura Prediction is 0 – 2