Arsenal and Chelsea FC compete “New Messi”, Roma wants Moise Kean, Dortmund to hunt for young stars of Chelsea FC … is the news for today.
Arsenal and Chelsea FC compete for PSG’s ‘new Messi’
– According to The Sun, Arsenal and Chelsea FC are starting the race to sign Kays Ruiz-Atil, PSG’s 17-year-old talent is now likened to a “new Messi”.
– Club AS Roma is keen to sign Everton striker Moise Kean. The 20-year-old moved to the Merseyside club from Juventus last summer for £ 27 million but did not leave much of a mark.
– According to The Sun, Dortmund is interested in Chelsea’s young talent Charlie Webster. The 16-year-old is expected to rise to stardom like the case of Jadon Sancho before.
– British clubs like Man City, Man United or Wolves may not be able to play at home in the second leg in the Champions League and Europa League because the British government requires people from other countries to be separated for 2 weeks because of fear of the pandemic infection.
– Midfielder Cesc Fabregas said that the decision to end the Ligue 1 2019/20 season of the tournament organizer is too hasty because other tournaments are still trying to play again.
– Barca is said to be interested in Brazilian midfielder Bruno Guimarães, of Lyon. The 22-year-old has made great strides in Ligue 1 over the past season.
– Former goalkeeper Petr Cech has shown Wayne Rooney to be the toughest opponent he has ever faced in his career. The Czech goalkeeper retired last year after 15 years of professional play.
– Man United has just received good news from his remarkable target, striker Moussa Dembele. Accordingly, Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas admits he never tried to retain his players.
– Striker Marcus Rashford chose his first goal for the first-team Man United as the most memorable goal. It was a goal against FC Midtjylland in the Europa League in 2016.
– Goalkeeper Bernd Leno admits Liverpool’s Alisson Becker is the best custodian in the Premier League this season.
– According to Sky Sports News, Man City is looking to recruit PSG’s young talent Edouard Michut when he becomes a free agent next summer. The 17-year-old is currently being considered a new Marco Verratti.
– Goalkeeper Dean Henderson believes he is currently better than David De Gea and wants to become Man United’s number 1 guardian in the near future.
– Chelsea FC and Tottenham jumped into the race to win Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. This is the goal that United have pursued for a long time.
– Midfielder Ander Herrera has defended his former teammate Paul Pogba. According to the Spaniard, Pogba could become the locomotive to help Man United revive in the coming season.
– Liverpool is following all developments related to the young talent Talles Magno of Vasco da Gama. The 17-year-old winger is impressing in the Brazilian league after only 12 appearances.
– Center back Harry Maguire has admitted his idol since childhood as Rio Ferdinand, who won 6 Premier League titles, 1 Champions League with Man United and 81 times for England.
– Former players Ray Parlor and Martin Keown recently said that the old teacher Arsene Wenger deserved to be erected outside the Emirates Stadium for his great contribution.