Newcastle vs Blackburn Rovers is a confrontation that will take place at 6:30 pm on September 15. This is a match in the second round of the British League Cup – EFL Cup. Newcastle vs Blackburn Rovers prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 6:30 pm on Tuesday 15th September 2020
- Event: EFL Cup
- Stage: 2nd Round
- Location: St James’ Park
NEWCASTLE VS BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Experiencing an unsuccessful friendly season with 2 wins and 2 defeats in 4 matches, Newcastle has not been able to regain a stable form since the second half of last season. Therefore, the army of coach Steve Bruce needs to quickly improve and the League Cup arena will be a better opportunity for them to do that.
- Also possessing an unstable performance with 2 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses in the last 5 matches, Blackburn Rovers only finished 11th on the rankings with 63 points after 46 matches. The tough 3-2 victory over the lower ball, Doncaster Rovers, in the 1/64 match of the League Cup, will be a great motivation for coach Tony Mowbray and his students to be confident in this round.
Blackburn Rovers may be somewhat dominant in the recent confrontation record, but the difference in league rankings shows that Newcastle is the team that possesses better abilities at the moment.
Therefore, the Newcastle vs Blackburn Rovers prediction believes that victory is entirely within the reach of Newcastle .
NEWCASTLE VS BLACKBURN ROVERS PREDICTION TIPS:
- Looking at the last 5 encounters, Blackburn Rovers is not afraid of their opponents, as evidenced by the fact that they have won 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. However, the advantage that Newcastle has in this encounter is their ability to play at home, so their ability to win is still much higher than their opponent.
- Newcastle vs Blackburn Rovers prediction: Newcastle FT
- 4/5 of the most recent touch between the two teams ended at the end of the match, their determination to win will likely make the game tedious when implementing a game that prioritizes the defense front. That will be the reason why the goal becomes scarce and helps Under again appear in this matchup.
- Select: Under FT
Newcastle vs Blackburn Rovers prediction:
- Newcastle vs Blackburn Rovers: 2 – 0
- Newcastle was not lucky when they had to clash with Leicester City in the round of 1/32 of the League Cup last season, so the failure was predicted by many people. Meanwhile, Blackburn Rovers also had to clash with a high-form Sheffield United in the round of 1/32 last year and they had to receive similar results. However, possessing better abilities at this time would help Newcastle to improve their performance.
- Select: Newcastle FT
- Newcastle: Dubravka, Róe, Manquillo, Fernandez, Shelvey, Ritchie, Almiron, Bentaleb, Saint-Maxiin, Lazaro, Gayle.
- Blackburn Rovers: Fisher, Wharton, Lenihan, Bell, Rankin-Costello, Johnson, Holtby, Travis, Chapman, Brereton, Armstrong.