Newcastle United vs Brighton is a confrontation that will take place at 1:00 pm on September 20. This is a match in round 2 of the Premier League. Newcastle United vs Brighton prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Sunday 20th September 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: St James’ Park
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
NEWCASTLE UNITED VS BRIGHTON PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Newcastle United just got their second win this season after they beat Blackburn Rovers with the minimum score in their 1/64 League Cup match. Before that, the students of coach Steve Bruce had a successful debut in the Premier League with a 2-0 victory on away field against a fairly equal team, West Ham United.
- What worries Newcastle United at the moment is the unstable form at home, 2 wins and 3 failures is what they have achieved in the last 5 welcoming times.
- Brighton finished the preparation for the new season with 2 draws at home, which more or less shows a positive sign. Entering the first round of the Premier League, coaches Coach Graham Potter and his students continued to play at home and welcomed a very strong opponent, Chelsea, although the game was not bad, the difference in terms of people made them get defeat with the score 1-3.
- Not to mention, Brighton holds a record of 7 consecutive unbeaten matches at the end of last season. This promises to be a very difficult confrontation for the home team.
NEWCASTLE UNITED VS BRIGHTON PREDICTION TIPS:
- Winning 2 very important victories last year will help Newcastle United’s competitive spirit very high, they are fully capable of maintaining it this year. On the other side of the field, the inability to win any victory since the friendly season so far will partly make the Brighton players no longer keep their confidence. So, with equal goal odds, the home team is the team that brings peace of mind in this match.
- Newcastle United vs Brighton prediction: Newcastle United equal goal
- Newcastle United has had good results recently from the defense playing very firmly without conceding any goal, the attack also fired steadily with 3 goals after 2 games. Meanwhile, Brighton’s defense is not overestimated after conceding 3 goals in the first leg. Therefore, the possibility that Under will appear in this confrontation is very high.
- Select: Under 2
Newcastle United vs Brighton prediction:
- Newcastle United vs Brighton: 1 – 0 (H1: 0 – 0)
- The head-to-head record between the two teams in the last 8 encounters does not make a difference when each side has won 2 wins and held each other in the remaining 4 matches. At this moment, Newcastle United is partly gaining the advantage of playing at home and in better form. So, although it was not easy, victory was still within the reach of Newcastle United.
- Select: Newcastle United FT
- Newcastle United: Mark Gillespie, Ciaran Clark, Emil Krafth, Javier Manquillo, DeAndre Yedlin, Dan Barlaser, Ryan Fraser, Sean Longstaff, Joelinton, Matt Ritchie, Miguel Almiron.
- Brighton: Mathew Ryan, Lewis Dunk, Ben White, Adam Webster, Solomon March, Yves Bissouma, Adam Lallana, Steven Alzate, Leandro Trossard, Tariq Lamptey, Neal Maupay.