Nantes vs Saint Etienne prediction about the match between Nantes vs Saint Etienne in the 4th round of Ligue 1 – French National Championship, which took place at 3:00 pm on September 20, 2020.
- Match date: 3:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 4th
- Location: Stade de la Beaujoire
- 09/13/2020 – Monaco 2 – 1 Nantes (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Nantes 2 – 1 Nimes (H1: 2 – 0)
- 08/22/2020 – Bordeaux 0 – 0 Nantes (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/13/2020 – Saint Etienne 2 – 0 Reims (H1: 0 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Saint Etienne 2 – 0 Chateauroux (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/15/2020 – Angers 1 – 0 Saint Etienne (H1: 1 – 0)
- 01/12/2020 – Saint Etienne 0 – 2 Nantes (H1: 0 – 1 )
- 11/10/2019 – Nantes 2 – 3 Saint Etienne (H1: 2 – 2)
- 01/31/2019 – Nantes 1 – 1 Saint Etienne (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / LIGUE 1
NANTES VS SAINT ETIENNE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- After the first two matches in Ligue 1 this year, they played quite effectively when they drew Bordeaux away in the opening match and won Nimes at home in the second match, in the last round, Nanté players were not able to maintain his form and lost 0-2 to AS Monaco. Getting 4 points after the first 3 rounds is not a bad achievement compared to a team that finished in the second half of the rankings last season.
- However, to be fair, this is not too proud of achievement when all three of the past opponents of coach Christian Gourcuff’s and his students are not appreciated, including the only victory that deprives Nimes, the team near compared to the two relegated teams last season.
- Saint Etienne has had a disappointing past season with only 30 points after 8 wins, 6 draws and 14 losses, just 7 points ahead of the relegation group. However, they are off to a very good start this season when they have won both rounds and with a 2-0 difference.
- The last two victories of the Mourstoir Stadium team have been very convincing when, apart from the difference, they are all highly appreciated opponents, in particular, rookie Lorient is very determined and the last opponent – Strasbourg, a team that has regularly been present in the European arena for many years. Moreover, the last two matches also showed that the players played very effectively when they both kept clean sheets.
The head-to-head record is in favor of Saint Etienne when in the last 5 encounters, this team has won 3, drew 1 and lost only 1. In addition, with very good performance in the past as well as very hard work For friendly matches, the Mourstoir team has a better feeling in the early part of the season, in particular, they had 8 friendly matches before the tournament started.
In addition, in the last national cup final, Saint Etienne caused many difficulties for PSG and lost only 0-1. So, the Nantes vs Saint Etienne prediction thinks that the away team can completely spend 3 points on this trip as a guest.
Nantes vs Saint Etienne prediction: Nantes 0 – 1 Saint Etienne (H1: 0 – 0)
- Nantes: Alban Lafont, Andrei Girotto, Nicolas Pallois, Dennis Appiah, Charles Traore, Abdoulaye Toure, Abdoul Kader Bamba, Pedro Chirivella, Moses Simon, Ludovic Blas, Randal Kolo Muani
- Saint Etienne: Jessy Moulin, Thimothee Kolodziejczak, Wesley Fofana, Yvann Macon, Mathieu Debuchy, Mahdi Camara, Adil Aouchiche, Yvan Neyou Noupa, Denis Bouanga, Arnaud Nordin, Romain Hamouma