Montenegro vs Azerbaijan prediction – Another match in the 1 Nations League group C is the battle between Montenegro and Azerbaijan, the match that the home team is much more appreciated and is facing the chance to get 9 absolute points.
- Match date: 1:00 pm on Saturday 10th October 2020
- Event: UEFA Nations League
- Stage: Matchday 3rd
- Location: Podgorica City Stadium
STANDING / UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
MONTENEGRO VS AZERBAIJAN PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Only having to be a guest against Cyprus was underestimated in the group’s opening match, Montenegro did not have too much difficulty to win with a score of 2-0. They continued to have a trip to the away field to clash with Luxembourg in the next round and a 1-0 victory was what coach Faruk Hadzibegic and his students did.
- Being appreciated higher when receiving Luxembourg at home on the first day of the army, Azerbaijan made fans disappointed when they received a 1-2 defeat. In the second round, despite having a disadvantage on the field, coach Giovanni Girolamo’s team excellently won 1-0 against the inferior team in all aspects, Cyprus.
Compared to last year, the first group of League C this year is considered to be very fit for Montenegro, they soon demonstrated their promotion ambitions through 2 consecutive victories. Welcoming the host has just been promoted to League C, but Azerbaijan will be a great opportunity for Stevan Jovetic and his teammates to firmly consolidate their top spot.
MONTENEGRO VS AZERBAIJAN PREDICTION TIPS:
- The high form helped Montenegro win the Asian match in the last two matches, which will add to their confidence in the upcoming round. On the other side of the pitch, the lack of stability caused Azerbaijan to win only 1 and lose 1 of the last 2 openings. So, the home team will be the choice to bring safety in this matchup.
Montenegro vs Azerbaijan prediction: Montenegro -1.1/4
- Montenegro’s attackers fired up to 3 times in the last two matches, their defense even better without conceding any time. Meanwhile, 2 goals and 2 times having to go into the net to pick up the ball is not really impressive achievement of Azerbaijan. With these parameters, Under will be more likely to appear in the upcoming confrontation.
- Select: Under 2.1/4
Montenegro vs Azerbaijan prediction:
- Montenegro vs Azerbaijan: 2 – 0 (0 – 0)
- The two teams have only encountered each other once in the past and Montenegro is the ones who did better by winning 2-0. The students of coach Faruk Hadzibegic are completely confident to regain the above achievements when their performance is now more impressive, not to mention the advantage of the field is also a premise for them to win all 3 points.
- Select: Montenegro FT
- Montenegro: Milan Mijatovic, Stefan Savic, Igor Vujacic, Adam Marusic, Momcilo Raspopovic, Nebojsa Kosovic, Aleksandar Boljevic, Nikola Vukcevic, Dino Islamovic, Sead Haksabanovic, Stevan Jovetic.
- Azerbaijan: Emil Balayev, Bahlul Mustafazada, Anton Krivotsyuk, Badavi Guseynov, Maksim Medvedev, Gara Garayev, Abbas Huseynov, Elvin Jamalov, Rahim Sadikhov, Tamkin Khalilzade, Ramil Sheydaev.