Millwall vs Stoke City Prediction – The confrontation of Millwall vs Stoke City will be held at 21h00 on 12/09/2020. This is one of the matches in the first round of English First Division.
Will the outcome of this match between Millwall vs Stoke City be like? Invite you to come to the judgment of the world of Millwall vs Stoke City prediction football right in the following article.
- Millwall: Leonard, Cooper, Pearce, Bialkowski, Woods, Molumby, Romeo, Hutchinson, Wallace, Wallace, Smith.
- Stoke City: Tyrese Campbell, Tommy Smith, Danny Batth, James Chester, Adam Davies, Bruno Martins Indi, Sam Clucas, Jordan Cousins, Nick Powell, James McClean, Sam Vokes.
MILLWALL VS STOKE CITY PREDICTION H2H RECORD
- 11/01/2020 – Stoke City 0 – 0 Millwall (1st half: 0 – 0)
- 26/10/2019 – Millwall 2 – 0 Stoke City (Half 1: 1 – 0)
- 27/04/2019 – Millwall 0 – 0 Stoke City (1st half: 0 – 0)
MILLWALL VS STOKE CITY RECENT PERFORMANCE
Recent Millwall performance (home & away)
- Sep 5, 2020 – Crawley Town 1 – 3 Millwall (Half 1: 1 – 2)
- September 1, 2020 – Millwall 0 – 1 Crystal Palace (Half 1: 0 – 1)
- 23/07/2020 – Millwall 4 – 1 Huddersfield Town (1st half: 1 – 1)
Stoke City’s recent performance (home & away)
- Sep 5, 2020 – Newcastle United 0 – 1 Stoke City (1st half: 0 – 1)
- 29/08/2020 – Stoke City 0 – 0 Blackpool (Half 1: 0 – 0)
- 22/08/2020 – Stoke City 0 – 1 Burton Albion (1st half: 0 – 1)
MILLWALL VS STOKE CITY PREDICTION MATCH
As a team with very good force, Millwall when last season they had 68 points after 17 wins, 17 draws and 12 losses, only 2 points behind the promotion playoff group. Also, their late-season form is very good, winning three-quarters of their last match. In this season, the home team The Den has gone through 2 matches, in the friendly match with Crytal palace and won 3- 1 against in League Two is Crawley Town. Millwall’s recent home record is very bad when in the last 11 consecutive matches they only won 2, drew 4 and lost 5.
Stoke City only got 56 points after 46 rounds in the last season but has quite a good form at the end of the season when he was unbeaten in the last 4 rounds with 3 wins and 1 draw, in which most impressive is the team only lost to Fulham in the Playoff final with a score of 1-2. In addition, coach Michael O’Neill is showing that they have been well prepared this season when they defeated Blackpool in the last league match and the most recent was an excellent draw against the representative from the Premier League is Newcastle in a friendly match. Stoke City’s away record is very good when they are unbeaten in the last 4 games, including winning all 3 matches.
Both teams in this tournament have an official match in the League Cup a week ago and as a result, they both won. However, the fact that Millwall won 3-1 against a side in League Two, Crawley Town, is clearly not appreciated by Stoke City having won against a League One team, Blackpool. In addition, the belief for Stoke City is even more grounded when they have a very good away record with 3 consecutive wins recently.
Our final score Millwall vs Stoke City prediction is 1 – 2