Mbappe is Usain Bold in football; Ozil decided not to leave Arsenal; Balotelli is called the disgrace of Liverpool … the football news for today.
Football News for today: Mbappe is Usain Bold in football
– PSG midfielder Ander Herrera likened his junior, striker Kylian Mbappe to “Usain Bold in football”. According to Herrera, “looking at the way Mbappe runs and the way he leaves you behind, it seems we are children and Mbappe is Usain Bolt”.
– The representative of Mesut Oezil midfielder Erkut Sogut declared his client had no intention of leaving Arsenal before the end of his contract in June 2021. The announcement also ended rumors of a former Real midfielder moving to Turkey for Fenerbahce this season.
– Former Liverpool striker Ricky Lambert recently criticized his former teammate Mario Balotelli during the time they both played for Anfield. According to Lambert, Balotelli is Liverpool’s disgrace and does not understand why coach Brendan Rodgers favored the Italian player to start at that time.
– Sandro Tonali, the player who is considered to be the heir of Andrea Pirlo has recently been praised by the Italian football legend. According to Pirlo, the 20-year-old on the Brescia payroll is more complete and promises to become the world’s leading midfielder.
– Former Chelsea head coach, Antonio Conte, who now leads Inter Milan, said his greatest honor was to work with John Terry at Stamford Bridge. According to Conte, the former Chelsea captain is the one who helped him both on and off the pitch.
– The European Football Federation (UEFA) will extend the deadline to decide whether to continue or end the 2019/20 season for BTC Premier League. Before that, UEFA had written requirements for the member league to decide before 25/5. Currently, the British government has “green light” for the tournament to be back on 1/6, but the English Football Federation considers ending the season early.
– Former Ajax and Chelsea winger Jesper Gronkjaer advised midfielder Donny van de Beek if he left Ajax to move to England to join teams like Chelsea or Tottenham instead of choosing a destination in Spain, where two big players Barca and Real also coveted him.
– Spanish Player Association (AFE) president David Aganzo has been accused of accepting bribes. The letter of denunciation is now owned by the Valencia prosecutor’s office and has been sent to 12 members of the AFE council.
– Former Barca president – Joan Laporta is planning to run for president again in the Catalan club’s 2021 election. Mr. Laporta served as president of Barca between 2003 and 2010 and is hoping to return to the hot seat.
– Former striker Michael Owen did not apologize to his former club Liverpool for moving to Manchester United in 2009. The prodigy of English football admitted he could not believe his luck when the home team. Old Trafford approached himself in the past.