Man Utd vs Crystal Palace is a confrontation that will take place at 4:30 pm on September 19 – Shoot down the Eagle. This is a match in round 2 of the Premier League. Man Utd vs Crystal Palace prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 4:30 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Old Trafford
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
MAN UTD VS CRYSTAL PALACE PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Manchester United’s determination at the end of last season is unquestionable, but finishing third with 66 points after 38 rounds still surprised many people. Coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s army also had a friendly match with Aston Villa a few days ago to prepare for the new season, but the lack of too many pillars made them lose 0-1.
- Crystal Palace has just had a very successful opening game of the new season when they beat the stronger team, Southampton at home. It is considered the result of very good preparation in the pre-season, coach Roy Hodgson and his students at that time won 3 wins and 1 draw in 4 friendly matches.
A good start, but Eagles quickly showed a lack of stability in the English League Cup arena a few days later, losing on the penalty spot against relegated team Bournemouth the 1/64 round, Crystal Palace left the tournament in the first match. That will certainly make the players no longer retain the confidence needed for this trip.
MAN UTD VS CRYSTAL PALACE PREDICTION TIPS:
- When playing away from home is an inherent weakness of Crystal Palace when winning 1, drawing 1 and losing 4 in the last 6 matches, the home field is a very solid fulcrum for Manchester United. Specifically, the Red Devils are holding an unbeaten streak to 9 matches at Old Trafford in every arena they attend. Therefore, the 1.1 / 2 handicap will not make it difficult to make the red half of Manchester.
- Man Utd vs Crystal Palace prediction: Manchester United -1.1/2
- Despite having a minimum victory in the opening match, but Crystal Palace has difficulty scoring when they have to play away from home, as evidenced by the last 6 marches, they only opened fire once. Manchester United strikers also need time to regain the feeling of the ball, so Under is a safe choice.
- Select: Under 3
Man Utd vs Crystal Palace prediction:
- Man Utd vs Crystal Palace: 2 – 0 (H1: 1 – 0)
- Crystal Palace is showing completely underdogs against Manchester United in previous encounters, Eagles have only won 1 victory in the past 10 clashes. The Red Devils demonstrate their superiority with 7 victories and 2 being held by the opponent, along with the superior level that will help the Red Devils lose too much strength to have an opening victory.
- Select: Man Utd FT
- Man Utd: David De Gea, Harry Maguire, Victor Lindelof, Luke Shaw, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Nemanja Matic, Paul Pogba, Van De Beek, Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford, Bruno Fernandes.
- Crystal Palace: Vicente Guaita, Martin Kelly, Scott Dann, Van Aanholt, Cheikhou Kouyate, Andros Townsend, James McArthur, Joel Ward, Wilfried Zaha, Luka Milivojevic, Jordan Ayew.