Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Qarabag prediction – Unable to win tickets to the UEFA Champions League, the Israeli representative will start the journey in the Europa League with a match that is considered quite easy at home in front of visitors from Azerbaijan. 3 points is a completely practical goal for coach Giorgos Donis and his students after what they have shown in the past time.
- Match date: 7:00 pm on Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Event: UEFA Europa League
- Stage: Matchday 7th
- Location: Bloomfield
MACCABI TEL AVIV
- 10/01/2020 – Red Bull Salzburg 3 – 1 Maccabi Tel Aviv (H1: 2 – 1)
- 09/14/2020 – Maccabi Tel Aviv 1 – 2 Red Bull Salzburg (H1: 1 – 0)
- 09/04/2020 – Maccabi Tel Aviv 1 – 0 Dinamo Brest (H1: 0 – 0)
- 10/17/2020 – Qarabag 3 – 0 FK Gilan Gabala (H1: 1 – 0)
- 10/02/2020 – Legia Warszawa 0 – 3 Qarabag (H1: 0 – 0)
- 09/25/2020 – Standard Sumgayit 2 – 2 Qarabag (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE
MACCABI TEL AVIV VS QARABAG PREDICTION & TIPS
MACCABI TEL AVIV
- Both Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Qarabag came to the Europa League group stage this year from not being able to pass the Champions League preliminaries, in which Maccabi Tel Aviv only stopped in front of a much more appreciated opponent, Red Bull. Salzburg in the last match. In the domestic arena and in particular at the Israel national championship at the moment, the Blomfield home team is facing many difficulties when there is currently no victory after 1 draw and 1 loss, this is considered the starting point.
- The extremely poor head of a team that has been crowned champions for two consecutive seasons. In the last 2 defeats, one of their weaknesses is the defense when they both receive 2 goals in these 2 matches.
- Qarabag has shown their formidable strength when in the decisive match to the Europa League group stage this year they destroyed a highly appreciated representative from Poland, Legia Warszawa with 3 goals. do not remove. Previously in the Champions League preliminary round, they only stopped in the third round and lost only to the very strong Norwegian representative Molde on the penalty spot after drawing 0-0 after 120 minutes.
- However, on the domestic front, Qarabag is facing many difficulties when after 5 matches in the Azerbaijan National Championship, they only got 8 points after 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, thereby temporarily ranked 5th in total 8 teams of the tournament.
In terms of the professional quality of the two domestic leagues of Israel and Azerbaijan, there is not much difference, so the top two teams of these two tournaments are considered quite balanced. However, despite having to be a guest on the opponent’s field, Qarabag is not weak when they have just proved their strength with a 3-0 victory over a highly appreciated representative from Poland, Legia Warszawa. Meanwhile, Maccabi Tel Aviv’s latest match was defeated by Red Bull Salzburg, Austria’s representative with the score 1-3.
Therefore, the Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Qarabag prediction believes that the home team can completely lose if they play subjectively.
Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Qarabag prediction: Maccabi Tel Aviv 1 – 2 Qarabag (H1: 0 – 1)
- Maccabi Tel Aviv: Daniel Tenenbaum, Eitan Tibi, Sheran Yeini, Maor Kandil, Ben Bitton, Eyal Golasa, Eden Karzev, Matan Baltaxa, Eylon Almog, Dan Biton, Itay Shechter
- Qarabag: Shahrudin Mahammadaliyev, Badavi Hüseynov, Kevin Medina, Shahrudin Mahammadaliyev, Wilde-Donald Guerrier, Jaime Romero, Ismayil Ibrahimli, Uros Matic, Abdellah Zoubir, Filip Ozobic, Musa Qurbanly