Lorient vs Dijon can be said to be the reverse final this season when both are in the dangerous area on the rankings. Let’s follow Lorient vs Dijon Prediction.
If the team wins this match, they will have very good morale in the upcoming intense war and vice versa.
- Match date: 2:00pm on Sunday 17th January 2021
- Event: Ligue 1
- Stage: Matchday 20th
- Location: Stade Yves Allainmat-Le Moustoir
HEAD TO HEAD:
Lorient vs Dijon Prediction:
Asian handicap Lorient vs Dijon Prediction:
Handicap Odds: 0.5
- Lorient vs Dijon handicap for the whole game: -2.01 / 0.5 / 1.81
- Handicap Lorient vs Dijon in the first half: -2.13 / 0.25 / 1.69
Lorient is playing in a real style that makes fans worried about them when going through a series of 5 consecutive without winning matches, in which 4 defeats must be received. They are now down to 19th place on the rankings when they only have 12 points and 5 points away from the safety group.
On the away side of Dijon, they are in a form that can be said to be acceptable after a series of poor matches at the beginning of the season when they have 1 victory and have to receive 2 defeats in the first 5 matches. On the rankings, although they are still in 18th place, the distance between them and the safety group is only 3 points.
In the next match, Dijon Team is considered the superior team when handicapping the other team.
→ From the odds by CMD368 bookmaker, the best pick: Dijon –
Considering the last 5 matches, Lorient’s attacker played quite weakly when he only brought 5 goals, achieved 1 goal per game and the defense with poor performance conceded 14 goals.
On the other side of the golf ball, in the last 5 matches, Dijon’s attack has not been effective, only 3 goals and conceded 4 times, on average each game they have to receive 0.8 goals.
Therefore, our expert believes that Under will be optimal for investors in the next 90 minutes.
→ Prediction: Under
Final Scores: Lorient vs Dijon Prediction
→ Our prediction of the match result:
- Lorient 0 – 0 Dijon (1st Half).
- Lorient 0 – 1 Dijon (Full Time)
1×2 Odds Betting
- Odds from CMD368: 2.00 * 4.00 * 3.10
- Select: Dijon to win (Full Time)
Dijon has the advantage of facing Lorient every time the two teams meet in the domestic tournaments when they have 2 wins and have to receive 1 defeat in the last 5 times the two teams meet.
On his home field, Lorient only got 2 wins and had to receive 2 defeats against his opponent in the last 5 times to welcome Dijon. Having a home advantage in this match, but it can be said that it will be difficult for Lorient to win.
The European bookie CMD368 set the odds for the next match to be 2.00 * 4.00 * 3.10. The above rate corresponds to the win, loss, and draws results of Lorient.
- Lorient (4-3-3): Nardi, Hergault – Laporte – Morel – Le Goff, Monconduit – Lemoine – Abergel, Lauriente – Moffi – Boisgard.
Coach: Christophe Pelissier
- Dijon (4-2-3-1): Racioppi, Boey – Ecuele Manga – Coulibaly – Ngonda, Ndong – Cheikh Diop Gueye, Dina – Celina – Sammaritano, Balde.
Coach: David Linares