Leeds United vs Fulham is a confrontation that will take place at 2:00 pm on September 19. This is a match in round 2 of the Premier League. Leeds United vs Fulham prediction will provide in-depth suggestions, analyze the performance of the two teams before the match so that you can choose the standard winner for yourself.
- Match date: 2:00 pm on Saturday 19th September 2020
- Event: Premier League
- Stage: Matchday 2nd
- Location: Elland Road
STANDING / PREMIER LEAGUE
LEEDS UNITED VS FULHAM PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- After winning the Championship title last season, Leeds United came to the Premier League as the number 1 seed of the English first division. They did not disappoint fans in the opening game of the new season, coach Marcelo Bielsa’s army made it difficult for defending champions Liverpool to keep 3 points at Anfield.
- As the opponent, Fulham is one of the three teams that have won promotion to play in the Premier League this season. They entered the opening round with the advantage of playing at Craven Cottage, but the students of coach Scott Parker could not stand and had to accept defeat by 3 goals without equaling to a superior Arsenal on every side.
Both received the defeat on the day of departure, but the performance of Leeds United is completely different from the opponent, they promise to be an interesting surprise of this season if they continue to maintain that form. Encountering a familiar opponent while playing in the first division last season will be an opportunity for the home team of Elland Road to get their first score.
LEEDS UNITED VS FULHAM PREDICTION TIPS:
- The fact that Leeds United was ranked above and had a handicap of ¾ goal is not too surprising if you look at the 4 wins in the last 5 openings. Fulham proved much more unstable when only 1 win and 1 draw in the last 5 matches. That statistic is enough to see that the home team will be the right choice in this matchup.
- Leeds United vs Fulham prediction: Leeds United -3/4
- Scoring up to 3 goals in Liverpool’s net shows that Leeds United’s attack is working smoothly, but the 4 goals they have received mostly come from the mistake of the defense. On the other side of the front line, the defenders of Fulham had an ineffective working day when they received 3 goals against Arsenal, they will likely continue to have difficulty in the upcoming confrontation.
- Select: Over 2.1/2
Leeds United vs Fulham prediction:
- Leeds United vs Fulham: 3 – 1 (H1: 1 – 0)
- During a trip to Elland Road in the second leg of the previous season, Fulham lost 3-0 against Leeds United. Not to mention, coach Marcelo Bielsa’s army is holding an unbeaten streak at home up to 8 matches, which will be the basis as well as a great spiritual fulcrum for the home team to aim to win all 3 points.
- Select: Leeds United FT
- Leeds United: Illan Meslier, Robin Koch, Pascal Struijk, Luke Ayling, Stuart Dallas, Helder Costa, Pablo Hernandez Dominguez, Kalvin Phillips, Jack Harrison, Mateusz Klich, Patrick Bamford.
- Fulham: Marek Rodak, Tim Ream, Michael Hector, Joe Bryan, Denis Odoi, Harrison Reed, Ivan Ricardo Neves Abreu Cavaleiro, Tom Cairney, Neeskens Kebano, Joshua Onomah, Aboubakar Kamara.