Lazio vs Bologna prediction – Lazio is not themselves this season when they have consistently failed to have good results recently. They will have a great opportunity to improve their achievements when in the 5th round of Serie A, Lazio will welcome their opponent who has not been in good shape last time, Bologna.
- Match date: 6:45 pm on Saturday 24th October 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 5th
- Location: Stadio Olimpico
STANDING / SERIE A
LAZIO VS BOLOGNA PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON
- Just regaining the fans’ confidence after successfully holding defending runner Inter Milan at home in the third round, Lazio soon showed their lack of stability when receiving a 0-3 defeat first. The bottom team was Sampdoria in the last match. Bad performance leads to the position of coach Simone Inzaghi’s students being 15th in the Serie A rankings.
- A jubilant 4-1 victory over Parma in the second round made Bologna extremely confident towards a trip to the tournament’s rookie Benevento. However, coach Sinisa Mihajlovic’s army left empty-handed with a 0-1 defeat, along with a 3-4 defeat against Sassuolo in the next round, causing Bologna to drop to 16th place at this time.
Despite losing the match in the last round, Bologna is the one to worry about at the moment, as evidenced by the fact that Lazio has just beaten the very strong representative of Germany, Borussia Dortmund in the opening match of the UEFA Champions League. Therefore, the Lazio vs Bologna prediction believes that the capital team is completely able to win.
LAZIO VS BOLOGNA PREDICTION: TIPS
- Although they are not in good form at the moment, Lazio is still very confident in keeping 3 points in this match, the fulcrum that helps them confidently towards that is a series of 5 consecutive defeats on the away field held by Bologna. Therefore, the Olimpico team will be a safe choice in this matchup.
Lazio vs Bologna prediction: Select Lazio -3/4
- It must be said that scoring 4 goals in 4 games is not a good achievement for Lazio’s attackers, although they possess a very good striker Ciro Immobile. However, facing a relatively loose defense of Bologna is a very good opportunity for the capital team to improve their goals, but Under is the right choice.
- Select: Under 3
Lazio vs Bologna prediction: Lazio 2-0 Bologna (H1: 1-0)
- One more reason for players to trust Lazio is that they have an unbeaten record in the last 10 encounters with Bologna, the result that the Olimpico team has 5 wins and 5 times divide points. With the advantage of the field and very high confidence, coach Simone Inzaghi and his students are completely capable of defeating the opponent.
- Select: Lazio FT
- Lazio: Thomas Strakosha, Luiz Felipe Ramos Marchi, Patricio Gabarron Gil, Francesco Acerbi, Mohamed Fares, Lucas Pezzini Leiva, Sergej Milinkovic Savic, Luis Alberto Romero Alconchel, Ciro Immobile, Adam Marusic, Carlos Joaquin Correa.
- Bologna: Lukasz Skorupski, Takehiro Tomiyasu, Danilo Larangeira, Aaron Hickey, Lorenzo De Silvestri, Mattias Svanberg, Jerdy Schouten, Musa Barrow, Rodrigo Sebastian Palacio, Riccardo Orsolini, Roberto Soriano.