According to a notice from Valencia, 35% of the Spanish club members in La Liga, including the players and the coaching staff, were infected with the Corona Virus (Covid-19).
Severe shock: 1/3 of Valencia’s squad were positive for Covid-19
On Sunday, Valencia midfielder Ezequiel Garay became the first La Liga 2019/20 player to test positive for the new strain of Corona Virus (Covid-19). Next, his teammates Eliaquim Mangala, Jose Gaya, announced that they had similar problems.
But things have not stopped, recently, Valencia has announced that about 35% of the team players have Corona Virus (Covid-19). La Liga representatives said the Corona Virus (Covid-19) outbreak had spread into the squad following a trip to Milan last month, which was “an area that was confirmed to be highly contagious by the Italian authorities”.
Specifically, Valencia announced the following: “Just a few more members of the team went for a health check and they left with positive results for the new strain of Corona Virus (Covid-19).”
“At the moment, all team members have been isolated at home and treated with special care of doctors. Despite the fact that we took strict precautions when coming to Milan to compete with Atalanta on February 19 (first round / 8 Champions League), the fact shows that such risky matches have caused about 35% of team members infected with the virus “.
“Valencia’s confirmation that team members with Corona Virus (Covid-19) are now in isolation, in order not to affect those around them. We have full confidence in the team health care system, at the same time, strictly abide by all recommendations of the Ministry of Health during the treatment of patients “.
Earlier, after Real Madrid was forced to isolate the entire squad due to the discovery of a member of a basketball team (soccer team and basketball team at the base) suffering from Corona Virus (Covid-19), Spain suspended La Liga 2019/20 and the First Prize in 2 weeks.
La Liga did not give the Cup to Barca
La Liga’ s President Javier Tebas is negotiating with partners to make La Liga 2019/20 end on schedule, not cancel or record current results.
“We made 100 obligations to 100 partners around the world,” Marca quoted Tebas “We are investigating when to make matches, to minimize financial risk. Of course, we have to put our efforts health first, but ensuring the economy is also important “.
On March 12, La Liga announced the postponement of matches for two weeks. However, worrying fans could not return after two weeks. The closest Valencia announced five members infected with nCoV, including center-back Ezequiel Garay.
If no injury time is arranged, La Liga 2019/20 may cancel or record the match results up to the present. If the second possibility occurs, Barca is the beneficiary team because they are leading after 27 rounds.
On March 17, UEFA will meet to discuss plans for Euro 2020, in the context of Corona Virus (Covid-19). Tebas said he would wait for the UEFA decision before counting again. If they cancel the tournament, their sales will go down. But I believe the tournaments will continue. We are currently in talks with Italy and Germany. to make the most reasonable plan, after the decision of UEFA “.
Read more: https://thenewssports.net/Category/football/la-liga/