Kalmar vs Norrkoping prediction about the match between Kalmar vs Norrkoping in the 20th round of Swedish National Championship – Allsvenskan, which took place at 5:00 pm on September 14, 2020.
- Match date: 5:00 pm on Monday 14th September 2020
- Event: Allsvenskan
- Stage: Matchday 20th
- Location: Guldfageln Arena
- 09/10/2020 – Helsingborg 1 – 1 Kalmar
- 08/30/2020 – Hammarby 3 – 3 Kalmar (H1: 1 – 2)
- 08/25/2020 – Kalmar 1 – 4 Mjallby AIF (H1: 1 – 1)
- 09/11/2020 – Norrkoping 2 – 2 Ostersunds (H1: 1 – 0)
- 08/30/2020 – Orebro 4 – 3 Norrkoping (H1: 2 – 2)
- 08/25/2020 – Norrkoping 0 – 1 Hacken (H1: 0 – 0)
- 06/14/2020 – Norrkoping 2 – 1 Kalmar (H1: 1 – 1)
- 10/20/2019 – Norrkoping 1 – 0 Kalmar (H1: 0 – 0)
- 04/13/2019 – Kalmar 2 – 2 Norrkoping (H1: 0 – 0)
STANDING / ALLSVENSKAN
KALMAR VS NORRKOPING PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Kalmar is showing total weakness this season when they are currently in the penultimate position of the ranking with a meager 15 score after going through 3 wins, 6 draws and 10 losses. In addition, they are the team with the worst defense at the moment when they have received 33 goals.
- Kalma’s home record is also not better than away when they only got 6 points after 1 win, 3 draws and 5 losses. The recent performance of coach Nanne Bergstrand and his students is very bad when the last 5 consecutive matches have not won when losing 2 and drawing 3, the most recent is the 1-1 draw in the away trip of Helsingborgs, the team next to them right now.
- Norrkoping had a time at the top of the standings for a long time in the early part of the season when in the last 8 rounds they were unbeaten with 6 wins and 2 draws, one of the two draws was against the top team in the standings Malmo FF. In addition, among the 6 wins in the early part of the season, they also destroyed Djurgardens with a 3-goal gap.
- However, coach Jens Gustafsson and his students are showing a completely different face from that time until now, as evidenced by the fact that in the last 9 consecutive rounds they only won 1, drew 3 and lost 5, including defeats against the opponents they won in the first leg like Ostersunds or Orebro.
This will be a better opportunity for Norrkoping players to regain their form when the opponent is not appreciated. Although there has been a bad decline over the past time, in terms of class and squad quality, Norrkoping is completely overwhelming compared to this opponent, as evidenced by their score gap of up to 14 points after 19 games.
In addition, in the last 14 encounters, Kalmar has not once won against this opponent when they lost 10 and drew 4, in which all lost the last 2 matches. Therefore, the Kalmar vs Norrkoping prediction believes that coach Jens Gustafsson’s army will regain their form with a convincing victory.
Kalmar vs Norrkoping prediction: Kalmar 1 – 3 Norrkoping (H1: 0 – 2)
- Kalmar: Tobias Andersson, Fidan Aliti, Jan Douglas Bergqvist, Emin Nouri, Piotr Johansson, Romario Pereira Sipiao, Isak Magnusson, Svante Ingelsson, York Rafael, Erik Israelsson, Isak Jansson
- Norrkoping: Isak Pettersson, Linus Wahlqvist, Filip Dagerstal, Christopher Telo, Rasmus Steensbæk Lauritsen, Eric Smith, Ísak Bergmann Jóhannesson, Simon Thern, Sead Haksabanovic, Christoffer Nyman, Pontus Almqvis