Juventus vs Cagliari prediction – Juventus is really having trouble this season when they cannot maintain their monopoly as they did in previous seasons. In the 11th round, they will have a reception for Cagliari at their home field, before their opponents have won 4/5 victories last time, can Juventus take advantage of the advantage to win?
- Match date: 7:45 pm on Saturday 21st November 2020
- Event: Serie A
- Stage: Matchday 8th
- Location: Allianz Stadium
HEAD TO HEAD
STANDING / SERIE A
JUVENTUS VS CAGLIARI PREDICTION: TEAM COMPARISON & TIPS
- Juventus is determined to continue chasing the No. 1 position on the rankings, while Cagliari is also working hard to keep the top 6 on the rankings.
Juventus vs Cagliari prediction:
- Juventus has been in relatively good form over the past time when there are 2 wins and only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches on all fronts. In Serie A, they have a series of 5 consecutive unbeaten matches with 2 wins. After the draw against Lazio in the previous round, they dropped to 4th place with only 13 points.
- On the other side of the front line, Cagliari is in very good shape over the past time with 4 victories and only 1 defeat in the last 5 matches on all fronts. With such impressive form, they have now risen to No. 9 on the rankings with 10 points and are only at the top 6 with a distance of 3 points.
- Select: Cagliari FT
- H1 Over/Under: 1.25. Over’s win rate: 1.75, Under’s is 2.01.
- FT Over/Under: 3.25. Over’s win rate: 1.90, Under’s is 1.93.
- Juventus’ last 5 games have seen 2 matches of Over and 3 matches of Under, also in Cagliari’s last 5 matches, there are 3 matches of Over and 2 matches of Under.
- Select: Under 3 FT
Juventus vs Cagliari prediction: Juventus 2 – 1 Cagliari
- The second leg of last season Cagliari’s unexpected 2-0 victory over Juventus, this match also ended their series of four consecutive defeats. However, that was when Juventus was sure to win the championship.
- In this match, despite not having been in good form last time, while the opponent is in very good form. But it is possible to believe that Juventus will make good use of their home field advantage to win.
- Juventus vs Cagliari prediction: Juventus FT
- Juventus: Wojciech Szczesny, Danilo, Leonardo Bonucci Juan Cuadrado, Alvaro Morata, Adrien Rabiot, Merih Demiral, Dejan Kulusekvski, Cristiano Ronaldo, Arthur Melo, Gianluca Frabotta
- Cagliari: Alessio Cragno, Nahitan Nandez, Sebastian Walukiewicz, Joao Pedro, Charalambos Lykogiannis, Marko Rog, Giovanni Simeone, Razvan Marin, Gabriele Zappa, Diego Godin, Riccardo Sottil